• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animal Crossing 3DS Info

Maybe Celeste has grown to be as tall as Blathers and she got a new sister LOL

A gift shop would be nice. I also want the photos from Wild World to return. I wish I got Victoria's photo in ACCF but she moved away and PLUS you couldn't even get a photo :p

Brewster really freaked me out with his 'pigeon milk'... pigeons don't even have milk...

Brewster has his own cafe, right? So he's (prolly) not gonna be in the museum. So that means it could be an owl, just to keep tradition :D

Yes, I heard there will be a seperate cafe. So maybe the empty room in the Museum (that used to be the cafe) would be the gift shop?

Yeah, that would fit. :)

I wonder what we could do in the cafe, other than have a drink and listen to K.K. Slider

Maybe we would get way more songs and stuff. I would like it if we could do more things with Brewster when befriending him, other than just have a storage.

Well at the Museum it's called the Roost, the cafe could've been scrapped, so you never know. and Pigeon milk refers to when pigeons eat they store some, to feed to their babies, stil lgross, but not what everyone thinks it reall is.

A lot of people assume it's...something else... it's disgusting.

WAIT isn't he a male pigeon? why would he need to feed baby pigeons?? O_e

other than that I'd like some other uses for the cafe as well

Male birds usually do feed the babies, usually when the mother doesn't return with food though, they have the capability to, but only do it while the mother is gathering food, but this is AC not a science lesson.

I'm almost in tears from reading you guys talking about what you talked about. XD

There was something in a really early screenshot showing a girl holding what looked like icecream or a cup of coffee with whipped cream on top of it. So there might be some little things like that.

I'm almost in tears from reading you guys talking about what you talked about. XD

There was something in a really early screenshot showing a girl holding what looked like icecream or a cup of coffee with whipped cream on top of it. So there might be some little things like that.

I remember that, I bet that's just like coffee to go though, maybe you can get refills with it? lol.

That's what I said it was when I posted it, but it was zoomed in and cleared up a bit and it looks a lot more like a cup you would get from a coffee shop. But still, that's pretty cool that you can take stuff around with you.

In the museum gift shop, I hope they sell that clock that is in the main hall, I like that clock.

Oh and, do you think that wall items will have their own special store? cause Nook's store always has a clock so that would get confusing, and do you think you will have to move a furniture item out of the way to place the object on that wall, and what about their icon, do you think it will be the same leaf or have it be a different color leaf.

Back