• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animal Crossing 3DS Info

I posted about this on my blog quite a bit earlier today but I assumed there already was a thread so I didn't bother making one... Oops.

Omg. I even was like the myself before "I should check Justin's blog for any new info" but I couldn't be bothered.
Guess that's what I deserve

Omg. I even was like the myself before "I should check Justin's blog for any new info" but I couldn't be bothered.
Guess that's what I deserve

Maybe you should follow the AC3DSBlog twitter/facebook page then. :p /end shameless plug

Ooh yay! Sloth! I'm wondering if it is an actual gift shop in the museum, or do they mean the Roost? Cause beside all the new stuff in the article they put 'new' or 'first time' .... ?

idk, I want the sloth to be a boy... cause we already have a new alpaca who's a girl.

Yeah but when you hear floral shop, you think of a girl, and the Alpaca only runs the second-hand shop, so it's not that bad, the museum gift shop owner can be a boy(Brewster's son or something)

Somehow I knew there was to be a gardening shop. It just seemed likely. Also, I'm happy about the tent thing, that will be fun. As for more fossils, fish, and bugs, I am always up to that.

Considering the grade vines we saw in the last trailer, I'm not surprised about a garden shop. I don't even like growing flowers, so I doubt I'll be doing much besides flowers anyway. Although the grapes looked kinda nice... And they might add to my goal of a small-town-feel.

Are we really concerned about gender ratios? Because who cares, really?

Well if every shop is run by the same gender, that'd get annoying, it doesn't have to be equal.

Well, I think we know it won't be all females. We have Nook's prodigy and the shoes guy. (Never played CF, [despite this being a cf site...] so I can't remember his name.)

Well, I think we know it won't be all females. We have Nook's prodigy and the shoes guy. (Never played CF, [despite this being a cf site...] so I can't remember his name.)

It's not a CF site, it's an animal crossing site. The skunk's(shoe guy) name is Kicks, though everyone says his name in 3DS is Shunk, which I doubt.

Are you guys fighting over npc genders? lol

I think the sloth is going to be male, just for the fact that Lisa is a girl. I don't think it has anything to do with equality, it just seems like it fits.

also, Kicks Japanese name is "Shank", so I can see how his name would get confused in the translation, but it isn't going to be changed. It'll still be Kicks.

Not really arguing, just discussing, do you think the sloth will follow you around the store? Or just be hanging out on a tree branch in the store?

Who's arguing? lol

It would be cool if he follows you, but I mean he's a sloth, so I don't think he'll move lol

XD

I think they're just going to stand/sit there watching you.

tumblr_lbpfzqHU2x1qbakst.gif

If he/she does follow, they might just walk across tree branches, cause I picture the store as a very greenery type room with branches up by the ceiling.

That would freak me out more than the gif I posted.. just.. having this sloth hanging above you.
Know what that reminds me of?

Wallmaster.png

I would never go in there.

Wallmasters... besides Like-Likes they are the most annoying enemies in Zelda...

it would be scary if the sloth swoops down and grabs you like one

Back