• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animal Crossing 3DS Info

Summer always feels slow and then once your in school in like November its like dang summer was too short and went by so fast! The first few months leading up to Christmas always fly by and then January and February feel like they drag out for so long. Hopefully the game will release by then so I have something to do while it is cold rather then playing my Wii U.

Summer always feels slow and then once your in school in like November its like dang summer was too short and went by so fast! The first few months leading up to Christmas always fly by and then January and February feel like they drag out for so long. Hopefully the game will release by then so I have something to do while it is cold rather then playing my Wii U.

This made my day ;)

Back