• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animal Crossing 3DS Info

Maybe on The Wii U version you could use the stylist or touch screen to choose an item specifically so you can pick it up.

I cringe at the thought of the Wii U AC. Not so much for the game than the arguments that will ensue over it "not being as good as" "this console sucks" "the blah blah console is better".

I just want AC3DS to be the only new AC right now. =[

Wii U AC is a bad idea, it wouldn't bring new ideas to the table.

Anyway, I am going to play normally after I think my town is perfect.

Wii U AC is a bad idea, it wouldn't bring new ideas to the table.

That's merely an assumption of yours.

There's absolutely no reason they couldn't bring new ideas to the table with it. Not that they for sure would (gotta remember CF here), but to state from the very beginning long before the game has even been shown to us that it won't is absurd.

That's merely an assumption of yours.

There's absolutely no reason they couldn't bring new ideas to the table with it. Not that they for sure would (gotta remember CF here), but to state from the very beginning long before the game has even been shown to us that it won't is absurd.
It isn't safe to say anything about Wii U AC so let's change the subject.

Furthering discussion on a Wii U Animal Crossing;

Implementing ideas for an AC game on the Wii U would be really simple when it comes to terms of mechanics. They would use the giant touch pad screen probably as a way to always have your inventory open, and also an easier means of drawing patterns. Switching over to using the controller as a full display, it would play similar to CF where you have to open your inventory with a button, etc etc.

Regardless, if it even ever happens, it's not what is going on right now. AC3DS is a few months away from releasing and if they do decide to continue the series, the 3DS version will be the only new AC anything for the next few years, so lets hope that it has enough to keep us going for that long.

Off topic: There most likely will be an Animal Crossing for the Wii U some point because if we retrace history every Nintendo console has/getting one. Plus, they've all sold fairly well. (2 million+ on each game)

On-topic: Has there been any photos/videos containing what the sloth looks like who runs the gardening store?

Not yet.
I've looked around for one but there hasn't been any. They'll probably show it in next month's ND.

But now the message boards I go to are saying they think early November will be the JP release.

I don't remember seeing any rugs, not the kind that was just previously mentioned. They're talking about a rug as a piece of furniture, one that you can place ontop of a carpet and move around. As far as I'm aware, those aren't in any AC game.

I don't remember seeing any rugs, not the kind that was just previously mentioned. They're talking about a rug as a piece of furniture, one that you can place ontop of a carpet and move around. As far as I'm aware, those aren't in any AC game.

Cool, I would love those rugs. We should have placemats, too.

I don't know if this is already in previous versions(I don't remember seeing it), but I am not an avid pattern maker, I'd like a rotate pattern button, so for paths, if you get a turn one from Wendell, then you just rotate it for all other turns(same with vertical and horizontal).

Yes! I would love that.
I am indeed an avid pattern designer and having that feature would make it so much easier to make more complicated patterns.

For me, I would honestly skip getting NSMB2 because of how close to school the date is. So I can save up forPW2, Wii U, and AC:3DS

Back to the subject, I would LOVE the rotate pattern thing.

I am gonna skip getting that too, but when school starts, time is just gonna fly by! This Summer was actually extremely slow, it feels like school begins tomorrow but it doesn't.

Back