• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animal Crossing 3DS Info

They could sell lights to put up on the trees ourselves??
Or christmas trees for our house, they will jsut get moved from Nooks to the floral shop. :)

Yeah, I finished Regal and it looked really nice. Besides the kinda unmatching carpet and wallpaper.

I would want a Modern set to be like a desk, a computer chair....

I would like a better kitchen set and bathroom to complete a house.

What?! Modern just a desk and chair bla bla?

Why sir I am offended!
I have lived modern and Tryed to make my own home more like the AC series for modern set.

You think I wouldnt be offended by "RoosterInYourButt"? -.-

We're talking about the modern series, not my name.
Take that up in PM. Stop spamming.

I said I was offended as a joke. But it's my fav series, I have ran it sence the game cube.
It has a char, it has a table. If you
Want to add to it meah. I think it's fine the way it isIf you want to add
Maybe like I donno a modern radio or tv.It would be new.
I was just saying in real like I try to make my home like the modern set so don't change a good thing.

We're talking about the modern series, not my name.
Take that up in PM. Stop spamming.

I said I was offended as a joke. But it's my fav series, I have ran it sence the game cube.
It has a char, it has a table. If you
Want to add to it meah. I think it's fine the way it isIf you want to add
Maybe like I donno a modern radio or tv.It would be new.
I was just saying in real like I try to make my home like the modern set so don't change a good thing.

It was rhetorical -.-

Its called a wreath LOL. I would like ornaments in Christmas.

I would LOVE it if they added in a fence for a garden area.

I just realized, since there are deer characters, there most likely won't be mounted deer heads for your wall.

I just realized, since there are deer characters, there most likely won't be mounted deer heads for your wall.

Ah, nothing is confirmed yet. *gets out axe* I'm just saying... there quite classy. Although I'm not a fan of taxidermy.

And as for the new AC:3DS news in general:

Hi! This is your home? Wow it's really nice I like youuurr.... What's tha.... Billy..... NOOOOOO!

I think this would be a good idea

Yeah, I was thinking there would be stuff like that(I am not a fan of it in real life, but it adds nice decor to a room like AC)

As an item, so you can rearrange it.
I like that idea, I'd love to have something like that in my house.

I'd like that, though I don't think it will be in this version, and my only question for it, is how would you move it around, same with wall decor?

Back