• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New fruits, trees, plants?

tumblr_m604b1gFUe1rnighko7_500.jpg

could this be an easter egg from nintendo that there might be new fruits in the game?

Who knows, would be nice to be a new fruit.
we're gonna have to wait

I think it's just showing that you can customise your flag again. If you look at the start it's the tree flag, so it's been changed by the player(?)

tumblr_m60963K2OG1qfdb2lo4_500.jpg

maybe this could be a grape vine? those purple things do look it but they seem more like flowers..

I agree with the thought that maybe the pink alpaca/llama is owner of the shop of where you edit furniture. Because I think in one of the trailers or the round table they said take your furniture to the shop an get it customized. Sorry to have gotten off topic.

I agree with the thought that maybe the pink alpaca/llama is owner of the shop of where you edit furniture. Because I think in one of the trailers or the round table they said take your furniture to the shop an get it customized. Sorry to have gotten off topic.

oh no, we were actually talking about this before, I am glad you brought it back up, because the furniture is on blue plates, I don't think it would be for sale on those blue plates, that just doesn't seem ordinary.

I think they should add plants (besides flowers) that you can plant on the ground, instead of just turnips. (They might not put this in the game but idc, this is just an idea) They can add cotton and you can plant it, and by the time it's ready, you can pick them and donate them to the Able Sisters, or sell them.

I think it's just showing that you can customise your flag again. If you look at the start it's the tree flag, so it's been changed by the player(?)
i do think it's just to show flag customization

It could be an Easter Egg, but I doubt they would add new fruit, maybe it's just a new town decoration.
i think they would add a new fruit, but not strawberries

tumblr_m60963K2OG1qfdb2lo4_500.jpg

maybe this could be a grape vine? those purple things do look it but they seem more like flowers..
idk they look like grapes, they look like flowers

I think they should add plants (besides flowers) that you can plant on the ground, instead of just turnips. (They might not put this in the game but idc, this is just an idea) They can add cotton and you can plant it, and by the time it's ready, you can pick them and donate them to the Able Sisters, or sell them.
i wouldn't mind another plant, but not cotton

what do you mean by "plants"? I keep thinking of new types of flowers when you say that. Do you mean like those pot plants that you use to furnish the house? that would be an awesome idea to be able to plant those pot plants outside of the home (though very unlikely). As for cotton... umm no.. there's already alot of ways to make money and donating just seems pointless.

I hope that you can catch bugs on tree stumps. It will make It more tempting for me to leave stumps then just te ability to sit on them

I hope that you can catch bugs on tree stumps. It will make It more tempting for me to leave stumps then just te ability to sit on them

The longhorn beetle in city folk use to only appear on stumps, and I'm sure there were a few others. They needed more though; having only a few bugs appear on stumps made them pretty useless in the end (they still looked nice). At least we can sit on them this time round, that's pretty cool :p

yeah, once I caught it, I never left a tree stump in my town, the ability to sit on them, and more insects to appear on them will making tree stumps more common in my town.

did anybody see the broomstick in nook's shop? imagine having to use it to sweep all the fallen leaves in autumn.. ==

That's scenery. Why would he have items over in the corner? Besides there was a broom and pan on the ACWW version in Nook'n'cranny I think...

That's scenery. Why would he have items over in the corner? Besides there was a broom and pan on the ACWW version in Nook'n'cranny I think...

Yup there was, along with a wall clock(I tried to buy the wall clock my first day of WW, lol aw good times)

and why wouldn't he have items over in the corner? i'm not saying it's going to be a new tool or anything but don't act all smart saying it's scenery because you can't be so sure (unless you're the dev). Btw get your facts straight I played ww and there was no broom and pan in the nook store. Actually there wasn't one in any of the upgrades. so umm yeah unless somebody proves me wrong then i will kindly apologize.

Last edited:
Back