• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New fruits, trees, plants?

and why wouldn't he have items over in the corner? i'm not saying it's going to be a new tool or anything but don't act all smart saying it's scenery because you can't be so sure (unless you're the dev). Btw get your facts straight I played ww and there was no broom and pan in the nook store. Actually there wasn't one in any of the upgrades. so umm yeah unless somebody proves me wrong then i will kindly apologize.

I am pretty sure there was one, but it won't make a difference either way, it looks like a decoration since it's not by the other items in stock, but you never really know until the game gets released.

yeah, once I caught it, I never left a tree stump in my town, the ability to sit on them, and more insects to appear on them will making tree stumps more common in my town.
I always kept them, they made the town look nicer

I think it would be cool if you could have ivy growing down on the cliffs just an idea though :)
Hmm. Maybe not cliffs, but do like

More flowers would be very nice. Fire lilies, especially. I've got a ton of them growing in my front yard, I'd really like if I could have them growing in AC as well. As for fruit.. I dunno. That screenshot people think are grapes could just be flowers, and is most likely the case.

maybe apricots? So it could keep up with the fruit tree tradition.

More flowers would be very nice. Fire lilies, especially. I've got a ton of them growing in my front yard, I'd really like if I could have them growing in AC as well. As for fruit.. I dunno. That screenshot people think are grapes could just be flowers, and is most likely the case.

maybe apricots? So it could keep up with the fruit tree tradition.

i would welcome any new additions of flowers or fruits. Idm apricots either but they look too much like oranges so yeah that would be confusing. I dream of having mango and lemon trees ~ sigh

I don't think they will add new fruits to this game, cause really how are they going to expand of this version if they add everything in it now?

I don't think they will add new fruits to this game, cause really how are they going to expand of this version if they add everything in it now?

err its not "everything" the thing about animal crossing is that there are a limitless supply of additions/features so you can't really say everything. and anyway imo its really about time that they added new fruits/flowers

err its not "everything" the thing about animal crossing is that there are a limitless supply of additions/features so you can't really say everything. and anyway imo its really about time that they added new fruits/flowers

to me flowers need to be added yes of course, but fruits? no. Fruits do not need to be added, unless it's something like a coconut tree type thing, but another native fruit is not needed.

to me flowers need to be added yes of course, but fruits? no. Fruits do not need to be added, unless it's something like a coconut tree type thing, but another native fruit is not needed.

yes i get what you mean, fruits aren't really needed because they all serve the same purpose. But it's getting too repetitive and besides there's no harm in a new native fruit, they're not changing the entire tree or anything so stop trying to imply its a bad idea cus its not.

yes i get what you mean, fruits aren't really needed because they all serve the same purpose. But it's getting too repetitive and besides there's no harm in a new native fruit, they're not changing the entire tree or anything so stop trying to imply its a bad idea cus its not.

I am not implying it's a bad idea, I am fine with new fruits, but it's not needed and will jsut hold back the release a bit longer.

I am not implying it's a bad idea, I am fine with new fruits, but it's not needed and will jsut hold back the release a bit longer.

this.
but i doubt adding a new fruit would make it get released later

this.
but i doubt adding a new fruit would make it get released later

well it could hold it back at the most a week, because adding a fruit will take time to add(draw the fruit, put it into script of if its native its 100, non-native 500, plant it, it goes the same tree) so it will take time, not as much time as adding new bugs or anything, but stil ltakes a bit of time.

LOL, yes, don't add any new fruits because we'll have to wait like additional 6 months...... WTF? Since they didn't add much in CF they have to catch up a little. Everything is welcomed imo. After all you don't have to use the new features/additions.

LOL, yes, don't add any new fruits because we'll have to wait like additional 6 months...... WTF? Since they didn't add much in CF they have to catch up a little. Everything is welcomed imo. After all you don't have to use the new features/additions.

I am all for the many new features, I am glad they actually added so much, I just don't know how they can expand off of this, but I know they will think of something and make it work in newer versions, like maybe jumping? but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

tumblr_m70cekEItH1r5kyvmo3_400.jpg

Is that the dandelion? Wait, are dandelions considered weeds? Seems like not every flower in the game will be coming in 4s (or maybe it only applies to dandelions). I think those that come in 4s only applies for the real flowers (tulips, pansies, roses etc). Anyway, on the bottom left hand corner there looks like some huge circular instrument to hold flowers. I wonder if there will be different sizes, shapes, colours to this sort of thing.

Last edited:
tumblr_m70cekEItH1r5kyvmo3_400.jpg

Is that the dandelion? Wait, are dandelions considered weeds? Seems like not every flower in the game will be coming in 4s (or maybe it only applies to dandelions). I think those that come in 4s only applies for the real flowers (tulips, pansies, roses etc). Anyway, on the bottom left hand corner there looks like some huge circular instrument to hold flowers. I wonder if there will be different sizes, shapes, colours to this sort of thing.

it looks a bit like a floral clock to me

Idk, there's just a thing that looks a bit like a hand, so that's why

yes I know that's what I'm seeing right now when looking at it. Possibly the touch screen is where you would also place/arrange flowers in there.

Back