• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New fruits, trees, plants?

I know they wouldn't remove it but they removed so much from gc to WW.

Yeah that's true. I miss the game cube version. I ought to buy a GC to play again :p but I would need to buy more converters to connect GC to my PC Monitor like I did for xbox360.

I didn't have the GC-Version but weren't there also some kind of berries on these bushes? These were some red or blue points all over the bushes, I saw an image of that a long time ago... And bananas would be nice, any new fruit to see would be great! :3

No, in the GC-Version, but now that I think about it... I guess these were just decorations....

It's a vine.

I'd like to see different species of regular trees so that they're not just "trees" anymore. You would have an oak, or maple, etc.
Sorry but this sounds like a bad idea making your town look to cluttered. I know you might say that I don't have I plant them, but I would have to cut down the current ones and that would take months with the regular axe especially since there is a slim chance you can get it with the first shop.
So bad idea in my eyes, golden trees returning is fine though, but since the trees change with seasons and holidays and events more variety in types of trees is definitely not necessary.

Sorry but this sounds like a bad idea making your town look to cluttered. I know you might say that I don't have I plant them, but I would have to cut down the current ones and that would take months with the regular axe especially since there is a slim chance you can get it with the first shop.
So bad idea in my eyes, golden trees returning is fine though, but since the trees change with seasons and holidays and events more variety in types of trees is definitely not necessary.
It wouldn't look cluttered, (If you can arrange them nicely) it would look more natural. Plus, I'm an expert with all things trees, native plants, etc. so this would be interesting to me, and maybe not other people. I love landscaping my town, so this would make it so much more fun.

Also, taking months to cut down a few trees is a bit of an exaggeration. Even with a regular axe, cutting down enough trees to make a bit of room for new one can't take too long. Another alternative is to wait until you have several axes, or a gold/silver one, then cut down the trees.

It wouldn't look cluttered, (If you can landscape your town nicely) it would look more natural. Plus, I'm an expert with all things trees, native plants, etc. so this would be interesting to me, and maybe not other people.

Also, taking months to cut down a few trees is a huge exaggeration. Even with a regular axe, cutting down enough trees to make a bit of room for new one can't take too long. Another alternative is to wait until you have several axes, or a gold/silver one, then cut down the trees.
The first shop only sells two tools though and it's hardly ever the axe.

did anybody notice the trees have been redesigned? and no bushes seen throughout the whole video.. could have been removed from the game.

Yes I like the new tree design in the newest video the best, also yeah no bushes and the alpaca didnt run the store.

did anybody notice the trees have been redesigned? and no bushes seen throughout the whole video.. could have been removed from the game.

yeah the tree's look nice;
bushes should still be there

Yes I like the new tree design in the newest video the best, also yeah no bushes and the alpaca didnt run the store.

the alpaca is running the furniture store. they prolly didn't show her cus she was already seen in the last nintendo direct.

I really doubt there's going to be new fruits. That "orchard" thing from the new trailer? I bet it's a town decoration. Just saying. :/
Love the bushes, though. Very reminiscent of AC Gamecube. :)

Back