• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New fruits, trees, plants?

the alpaca is running the furniture store. they prolly didn't show her cus she was already seen in the last nintendo direct.

I don't think that's a furniture store at all. I think it's the new Auction House. After all, (Timmy) Nook sells items in the shop.

the alpaca is running the furniture store. they prolly didn't show her cus she was already seen in the last nintendo direct.
this is true

I don't think that's a furniture store at all. I think it's the new Auction House. After all, (Timmy) Nook sells items in the shop.
It sells some type or furniture.
I dont think it is the auction house

Where did it ever say she is indeed selling the furniture?

It never.
But it does look like some sort of store, and who says there can't be more than one store. There has never been just ONE store anyway.
WW:
Tom Nook, Crazy Redd sold furniture
Able Sisters sold Clothes

CF:
Gracie Grace, Tom Nook, Crazy Redd sold furniture
Able Sisters and Gracie Grae sold clothes.

AC3DS:
From what we know there's goin to be anothe Tom Nooks shop but you're served by either Timmy or Tommy. Gracie Grace will probably be back (not sure if it's confirmed or not) and possibly the Alpaca/Llama and Crazy Redd.
Able Sisters and Kicks?

and I heard somewhere a while ago (I'm not going around digging for sources, although it might of been mentioned on the round table discussion) that the city/mall is being expanded, so why not make more shops :)

Yeah I guess there could be more shops, but I think they might have decided to either switch her to a new kind of store or just decided to take her out all together or make llamas/alpacas into residents. I Would only go off of what this video shows from now on and maybe bits of other videos.

Where did it ever say she is indeed selling the furniture?
never but just looking at it brings up you can

It never.
But it does look like some sort of store, and who says there can't be more than one store. There has never been just ONE store anyway.
WW:
Tom Nook, Crazy Redd sold furniture
Able Sisters sold Clothes

CF:
Gracie Grace, Tom Nook, Crazy Redd sold furniture
Able Sisters and Gracie Grae sold clothes.

AC3DS:
From what we know there's goin to be anothe Tom Nooks shop but you're served by either Timmy or Tommy. Gracie Grace will probably be back (not sure if it's confirmed or not) and possibly the Alpaca/Llama and Crazy Redd.
Able Sisters and Kicks?

and I heard somewhere a while ago (I'm not going around digging for sources, although it might of been mentioned on the round table discussion) that the city/mall is being expanded, so why not make more shops :)
this is important

Yeah I guess there could be more shops, but I think they might have decided to either switch her to a new kind of store or just decided to take her out all together or make llamas/alpacas into residents. I Would only go off of what this video shows from now on and maybe bits of other videos.
It's a mall, lots of shops

Yeah but lots I the same type of shop is crazy, the theatre is probably back to since lots of malls in real life have movie theatres as well hair salons, I bet Katrina went back to a random villager though, I never visited her in city folk.

Yeah but lots I the same type of shop is crazy, the theatre is probably back to since lots of malls in real life have movie theatres as well hair salons, I bet Katrina went back to a random villager though, I never visited her in city folk.

true, but i think its fine now

Maybe the alpaca does run the auction house, or she just comes during a nook upgrade, she could also be night clerk so it stays open 24 hours but I highly doubt that.

it doesnt need to be "rare" you can see by looking it it has its own style

really? I never saw the ranch bed.

I've gotta do lots of checking back on these previews haha

okay let me know if it is :)

Hmm, for the most part it looks like it, but it looks like it was changed from previous games, but it's still got the same layout and color for the most part.

Wait a minute, could this alpaca lady own the customizable furniture shop? I mean the lamp and dresser look like things from previous games just with different designs, I don't know how Nintendo plans on the customizeable furniture, but these could be her choices for the day of what to get customized or she also just sells furniture and customizes it as well.

Since all the changes for the new preview. Im only going to base my theories on that. But, that's my opinion.

Since all the changes for the new preview. Im only going to base my theories on that. But, that's my opinion.

That's what I have been going off of as well, though I still refer back to the round table and those four pictures they showed in April, as those for the most part could still be in the game and not changed.

did anybody see the broomstick in nook's shop? imagine having to use it to sweep all the fallen leaves in autumn.. ==

Back