• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

TBT Username: Flimsytaco
In-game name: Hana
Friend Code: SW-5514-4451-0625

My town is brand new, just started today but want to get some friends to play and trade with. Native fruit is peaches. Feel free to add me!

TBT Username: Caito
In-game name: Caíto
Friend Code: 6727-4901-4791

TBT Username: ClaretAndBlue22
In-game name: Liam
Friend Code: 3544-4826-2016

Island is called Bluestone, native fruit is Apples with a few coconut trees. Feel free to add me 😊

Last edited:
TBT Username: Gexv8
In-Game name: Trent
Code: 7763-7796-1392

TBT Username: MilaBanana
In-game name: Mila
Friend Code: SW-2191-6325-7432

I’m a transgender woman and I’m 26 years old, I’m an artist and a hairstylist, I’m looking for friends to play with. This is my Instagram

if you want to add me It’s my most used platform so it’s easier to reach me :)

TBT Username: MilaBanana
In-game name: Mila
Friend Code: SW-2191-6325-7432

I’m a transgender woman and I’m 26 years old, I’m an artist and a hairstylist, I’m looking for friends to play with. This is my Instagram

if you want to add me It’s my most used platform so it’s easier to reach me :)
Very pleased to have you as a friend and hope we can hop over to each other’s islands every now and again and become real good friends 😊

Yay me too what is your name on the switch?
Post automatically merged:

Very pleased to have you as a friend and hope we can hop over to each other’s islands every now and again and become real good friends 😊
Oh its liam right I saw you added me :) you can visit when you want just tell me here :)

Back