• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

TBT Username: Kayla_Doll
In-game name: Kayla
Friend Code: 0477-7071-6328

I'm looking for friends that can help water plants / catalogue and I'd be happy to reciprocate please PM me if you are interested x

TBT Username: CodyYuki
In-game name: CodyYuki
Friend Code: 1026-9642-6715

Any friends is good friends, just wanna visit, trade, and do silly stuff sometimes

TBT Username: pearlescentsheep
In-game Name: Pearl
Friend Code: 1421-4584-3913

Island Name: Memento
Native Fruit: Apple
Hemisphere: Southern

Older player (30+) looking for friends. I'm a full-time healthcare worker currently working from home, so I have a bit of time during the week to open gates and visit people/send gifts. I can't remember my old username here, but I was reasonably active when NL first came out, and I'm happy to help any people who are new to Animal Crossing games, or hang out with fellow veterans of the series. PM if you add me, please!
Hi Pearl, I've sent you a friend request im also 30+ and looking for new ACNH friends, I too am a bit of an AC veteran having been playing since Wild World. Anyway, my island is Northern Hemisphere, and I'm in the UK so please feel free to accept my friend request x Kayla x

TBT: roserk
In -game name: Rose
Friend code: SW-4681-2074-4527

Hi all, I'm new to animal crossing, but my island is doing well. I share the island with Raiin, she's the builder. We have lots of recipes so please feel free to pick up some from our island. I'm playing quite frequently.

TBT Username: cervint
In-game name: Topher
Friend Code: SW-3862-6725-1210
Post automatically merged:

TBT: roserk
In -game name: Rose
Friend code: SW-4681-2074-4527

Hi all, I'm new to animal crossing, but my island is doing well. I share the island with Raiin, she's the builder. We have lots of recipes so please feel free to pick up some from our island. I'm playing quite frequently.
I added u

TBT Username: LibbyAnnii
In-game name: Kitten
Friend Code: SW-6960-3265-8023

TBT Username: StiX
In-game name: Joël
Friend Code: SW-2006-0457-3718

Looking to make new friends to help eachother out and send random gifts to. Preferably around the same age as me (early 30s) Please DM me if you add me ^^

TBT Username: alcoholicwonder101
In-game Name: girl
Friend Code: 5368-9806-0590
if nobody adds me i’m going to cry i just got this ds for my bday and i don’t have any friends

TBT Username: Jessicafits
In-game Name: Jmcquake
Friend Code: 2328-7520-1911

TBT Username: Krimzn
In-game Name: Krimzn (Paw Island)
Friend Code: 5947-6956-0784
Looking to make new friends here! Happy to trade DIYs, craft items and share materials!

Hello, I'm very new to this forum, but a long time Animal Crossing fan! I'd love to have visitors!

TBT Username: Kwisten
In-Game Name: Kristen (The Shire)
SW-1245-8477-4410

TBT Username: Megannn_
In-game name: Megan
Friend Code: 3090-4201-3654

Would love some friends to play with and go to each others islands, no one I know irl has this game and its not as fun :(

TBT Username: mnoyeahboo
In-game name: Mia
Friend Code: 3766-4509-2589

Last edited:
Been awhile, so here goes again --

TBT Username: ting1984
In-game name: tingbot
Friend Code: SW-0729-9794-3581

5 star island. I love having visitors, and visiting other islands! Feel free to shop. All I ask is you refrain from running/trampling over the flowers, and avoid taking fruit from the trees.

Hi.... I am new to this game and also new to this forums. Just been playing for one week And is really fun. If anyone like to add me...(edit part: and private message me after you add me pLiz if you like to visit my island..... thanks..... Recently I got 5 star rating after exactly 1 months playing....)

TBT username : Zelc
In-Game : Joni (Bali Isle) - Northern Hemisphere
Friend-code : 2209-6011-1927

Last edited:
TBT Username: PinkeeMoon
In-game name: Pinkee
Friend Code: 4054-5809-4504

Back