• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

Hi. I'm in Eastern Time Zone. My name is Kiera. My friend code is 6584 9155 9212.

I'm new, and I'd like some friends:)

TBT Username: kdburger
In-game name: Krysti
Friend Code: 3990-2155-5225
Post automatically merged:

Hi. I'm in Eastern Time Zone. My name is Kiera. My friend code is 6584 9155 9212.

I'm new, and I'd like some friends:)
I sent a friend request!

TBT username: Opal
In-game: Opal
Fc: SW-6833-1589-3395

Btw send me a dm here first so I know who you are! :D
I’m going to send you a friend request! I’m Krysti in the game—kdburger on the switch!

I sent a friend request!
I sent you a

I sent a friend request!
I sent a dodo code!

Hello, welcome to the official thread for Friend Codes! Looking for new friends to play with? Well, look no further!

You can add your information using this format:

HTML:
[b]TBT Username[/b]:
[b]In-game name[/b]:
[b]Friend Code[/b]:

Beside this thread, you can also put your Friend Code in your profile as well! It then will appear in your sidebar. Click here to update your profile.

Where to find your Friend Code

1. In home screen, select your icon on the top left.

BIkt6CT.png

2. Select Profile option, and you can find your Friend Code beside your avatar.

l2C3uap.png

How to accept friend request

1. Select Add Friend option

zV0GfMY.png

2. Use Received Friend Requests option to review any friend request you have.

p1s49Cv.png

Online play principles

Generally, it is always better to ask permission before taking/doing anything in someone else's town.

When you visit another town, be sure to follow the rules that the host creates for it. Please always be respectful, whether if you're visiting or accepting visitors. Use your judgement to decide if it's common sense or needs an explanation. When in doubt, it's always better to ask!

Please be careful with who you add as best friends in the game, because it will give them the ability to chop down trees and dig holes in your town!

Only want to do a quick visit?

In New Horizons, Nintendo has added a new feature that allows people to do a one-off visit with another player who aren’t on their Nintendo Switch friends list.

In order to do this, you can talk to Orville. Select "Invite via Dodo Code™" option. He'll then give you a five-character code that you can share to anybody you want to invite.

-------

Have fun! :)
How old do I have to be on this forum?

TBT Username: mollcats
In-game name: Lyra
Island name: Starlight
Friend code:
5424-3298-1317

Hi, I've been playing NH just over a week. I'm not new to Animal Crossing and have played since WW.
Native tree is peach.
Northern Hemisphere.
I am an older player 38 years. I share the island with my children. I will visit often and try to open my gates often.

TBT Username: mollcats
In-game name: Lyra
Island name: Starlight
Friend code:
5424-3298-1317

Hi, I've been playing NH just over a week. I'm not new to Animal Crossing and have played since WW.
Native tree is peach.
Northern Hemisphere.
I am an older player 38 years. I share the island with my children. I will visit often and try to open my gates often.
Hi—I sent you a friend request. I’m 51, and was playing with my son—and started being a more regular player than he is! We’ve played since WW, too, and love the franchise! Our island is not “inspirational” or well-developed, but I’m enjoying the game and would love some more friends! I’m eastern standard time.

Hi—I sent you a friend request. I’m 51, and was playing with my son—and started being a more regular player than he is! We’ve played since WW, too, and love the franchise! Our island is not “inspirational” or well-developed, but I’m enjoying the game and would love some more friends! I’m eastern standard time.
Hi, I've accepted your request. My gates are open. I'm on GMT.

SW-5656-8139-1985

Apples, peaches, pears

Looking to make a few friends for trading and turnip prices, I'm not greedy and wont overcharge for anything. Just looking to add a few people for some extra enjoyment to the game. I'm 22 female from Ireland who has lots of extra time to play acnh. So add me if you want to visit each others islands:)

I have apples peaches and pears on my island you can have. And I also have a lot of extra time to spend playing Acnh with very few friends playing so I'm going to add you!!!

Back