• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

TBT Username: Nicole.
In-game name: Nicole
Island name: Te Fiti
Friend code: 2332-4987-6402

My island is near enough complete and I'm active everyday. Preferably, I like to play with 18+ players but I'm not fussed. I'm from the UK, so I'm living in BST time zone :)

TBT Username: igortw21
In-game name: Igor
Friend Code: 2020-3097-9539

I'm new to the animal crossing world. I have been playing for a few weeks and want to make some friends and visit other Islands.

Last edited:
Hello! Looking for islands to visit and want people to come visit me!

Friend code 7077 1328 7507

Hello! Looking for islands to visit and want people to come visit me!

Friend code 7077 1328 7507

Hey Claire Just added you! How can we visit each others Island? I cant see you in the list of best friends on the game...

I used to play animal crossing wild world years ago! Now I finally have new horizons I need friends! I’m 25 let me know if interested!

TBT Username: Arteritt
In-game name: Daisy
Island name: Aoki
Friend code: 1032-7103-6550

I've just joined the forum and i would really like to find friends to play with!

Username: Vanghern
IGN: Vanghern
Island name: Aksum
Code: 1692-5341-2819

Just started my journey with nintento online services. Add me :)

Hi everyone! I am looking for peaches for my island!! If you have some, let's be friends and help each other out... 😀

TBT Username: Ashley
In-game name: Ashley
Friend Code: 5025-3752-7618

Last edited:
TBT Username: WalceDony
In-game name: Walce
Friend Code: 6869-4755-6674

I prefer 18+ but I'm not fussy, I'm active most days so just PM me on here if you would like to play :)

Hi everyone! Looking to visit and have visitors! My island is a work in progress.
friend code: SW-0400-2004-8163
Island Name: Logantown
In game name: drew

TBT name: PemaGrey
In- game name: Ash
Friend code: SW-5804-4421-2715

Looking for pears or apples.. will send gift of NMTs or star frags, gold nugs, i have cherries, oranges and peaches also

Just started and would love some friends!
TBT Username: velvetmoo
In-game name: Fran
Friend Code: 3564-3722-0809

TBT Username: Kruse79
In-game name: Kruse79
Friend Code: 7856-6190-1124

I have played most of the AC games, and am currently trying to complete my latest catalog
At the moment I am looking for tulips and roses.
I am in the UK so playing Northern, would love to visit some people in the southern hemisphere to gather more fish and bugs, and will open my gates in exchange.

Hi I’m looking for cherries, peaches and pears. Just got my online membership and been playing offline for last month or so. Would be great to find a few friends to visit islands. Want some inspiration for mine 😊 I’m 29 (mum to two girls) so preferably older players.

I have no animal crossing friends lol please be my friend :)
Friend code : 2149-3890-4800
I have peaches , oranges, cherries, coconuts 😊

Back