• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

I have no animal crossing friends lol please be my friend :)
Friend code : 2149-3890-4800
I have peaches , oranges, cherries, coconuts 😊

hi il be your friend. I can bring apples over if you need them?
Post automatically merged:

hi il be your friend. I can bring apples over if you need them?

and pears

Hi I’m looking for cherries, peaches and pears. Just got my online membership and been playing offline for last month or so. Would be great to find a few friends to visit islands. Want some inspiration for mine 😊 I’m 29 (mum to two girls) so preferably older players.
I can bring you all the fruit you need. Just send me Dodo code.

TBT Username: Bezza
In-game name: Alfie
Friend Code: 2458-7559-1878

I have been absolutely enjoying my time on my island and having good times with my fellow villagers, but it would be a lot more fun to enjoy it with some people who are chill. Always looking to trade items etc and always open to creative insight from others to improve my island.

Friend Code is 2727-8525-2400
Towns name is Windfall
My name in game is Slip
native fruit are apples,

I have been absolutely enjoying my time on my island and having good times with my fellow villagers, but it would be a lot more fun to enjoy it with some people who are chill. Always looking to trade items etc and always open to creative insight from others to improve my island.

Friend Code is 2727-8525-2400
Towns name is Windfall
My name in game is Slip
native fruit are apples,

I’ve added you.. named Courtney 🙃

Fairly active with close to 1200 hours

Friendcode: 6581-6931-0223
Player Name: Adamn
Island: Adream

Friendcode: 5259-0232-2525
Town: Qaylula
in-game name: ~orquídea~

My island is in the Northern hemisphere and native fruit is cherry. Not much here, and would love inspiration!

I'm in my 30s, in case you're looking for someone closer to your age...

Friendcode: 5259-0232-2525
Town: Qaylula
in-game name: ~orquídea~

My island is in the Northern hemisphere and native fruit is cherry. Not much here, and would love inspiration!

I'm in my 30s, in case you're looking for someone closer to your age...

Sent you a request :)

TBT Username: Em623
In-game name: Em
Friend Code: SW-0802-1537-4999 ‘Mecc’
Occupations: Doodler, study of design philosophy, practice of ritualistic sacrifice, and lollygagging.

Oh, I guess I should mention I shift from being nocturnal and, well, not being that. As of now I typically play from morning to earlier afternoon, that’s subject to change though.

Last edited:
TBT Username: MissShema
In-game name: Shema
Friend Code: 5725-1494-1410

Friendcode: 3955-4645-4784
Town name: Gullepe
Ingame name: Pascal

I've got all the fruits, when you're in my town, feel free to pickup as much fruit as you can.
Oh yeah, and if you wanna meet Raymond in real (ingame) life. Make sure you visit him and say hi ;)

Friend code 0240-5922-3241
Town name Bayside
Ingame name Roxy

Would like to make friends and help each other out 🙂 I am bst/gmt in a few weeks (uk)

Hellowie :) !

Well since this all started with Covid, I am having like toons of me time ( a bit too much for my liking specially with all the restrictions ) so I am playing tons tons more than i used to and literally having a second life in my town and with all of you. I am super down to send each other post cards, meet from time to time, go for bugs/fish etc together, trade.

Also i have been thinking 🤩, If we should in someones island ( I dont mind to open my doors 🌟 ) and do some kind of halloween costume festival and a pre party, with fireworks, balloons, maybe presents, dunno hahaha an idea which has been popping in my mind since oct 1 hehe😅.

My friend Code is under my photo just send me a friend request and send mail so we can start to click 🥳

hi everyone! i am just starting in animal crossing new horizons, but i have been played in the 3DS :D my town is a little empty :D
i am posting my code if someone would like to play together, i can help and trade, will not mess up your stuff, just point me the directions
have fun!

username Yuri
4011-8561-1835
my native fruit is Pear

im 30 years old
south hemisphere

Last edited:
Hey y’all!! My name is Nikki. I have been playing ACNH for a while now but I am new to the friends part of it. If anyone wants a new friend, please let me know :)
Post automatically merged:

My friend code is 347997950097

Last edited:
TBT Username: Mad Aly
In-game name: Mad Aly
Friend Code: 6297-5838-2197

I've been playing for just under a month, and I'm currently terraforming and moving everything around on my island, Atlantis. But I could definitely use lots of breaks and friends to just chill with. ("The more the merrier!") So, hit me up and let's hang! :blush: I'm on all day, every day.
Just message me here so I know who you are.

Last edited:
TBT USERNAME: boymomof2
IN GAME NAME: Nikki
FRIEND CODE: 3479-9795-0097

Back