• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

TBT Username: Aimlaurx
In-game name: Aimee
Friend Code: 2687-6913-5003
Just got Nintendo membership and have been playing animal crossing for a few weeks now and need friends and wanna visit islands ☺️☺️
Post automatically merged:

TBT Username: PinkeeMoon
In-game name: Pinkee
Friend Code: 4054-5809-4504

added :)

TBT Username: PinkeeMoon
In-game name: Pinkee
Friend Code: 4054-5809-4504

added :)
TBT Username: Megannn_
In-game name: Megan
Friend Code: 3090-4201-3654

Would love some friends to play with and go to each others islands, no one I know irl has this game and its not as fun :(

Added!!🥰

Last edited:
TBT Username:
In-game name: El Toro
Friend Code: SW-4519-3086-2604

My town is brand new, just started a couple days ago but want to get some friends to play and trade with. Native fruit is apples. Feel free to add me!

TBT Username: Dom
In-game name: Louise
Friend Code: SW-6717-8005-1803

I just started over (new console), I don't TT but I'd love to share DIYs, NPCs visits and so much more. Feel free to add me, PM me if you do so I can add you back :)

10NHL from Spain ♥️ I have pears and orange! I need apples and apricots Please!! LGBTQ people more than invited to come and enjoy in my Island 🏳️‍🌈😍

TBT Username: mollcats
In-game name: Lyra
Island name: Starlight
Friend code:
5424-3298-1317

Hi, I've been playing NH just over a week. I'm not new to Animal Crossing and have played since WW.
Native tree is peach.
Northern Hemisphere.
I am an older player 38 years. I share the island with my children. I will visit often and try to open my gates often.
Hey :) I'm around the same age bracket too - long time player of AC but new to forums lol

TBT Username: Katkarma
In-game name: Katkarma
Friend Code: 7813-3327-3994

TBT Username: mollcats
In-game name: Lyra
Island name: Starlight
Friend code:
5424-3298-1317

Hi, I've been playing NH just over a week. I'm not new to Animal Crossing and have played since WW.
Native tree is peach.
Northern Hemisphere.
I am an older player 38 years. I share the island with my children. I will visit often and try to open my gates often.

Hi, I'm Katkarma. I'm pretty new to the game too! I just sent you a friend request. My native tree is apple but I have a lot of pear and some orange trees too.

My island is open - 41PQS - Port Kalas

Last edited:
Hi everyone, my Dodo code is 115D9. I've got apples (native), oranges and pears. I'm looking for peaches and cherries. I also have a ton of flowers and many hybrids.

TBT Username: Roseste-
In-Game Name: Cassie
Friend code: 5257-8086-9020

TBT Username: Insanidee
In-game name: Dee
Friend Code: SW-1769-5463-7494

I’m 30 years old, northern hemisphere. New the forums but not the game. I have oranges, peaches, and apples

I like to play to unwind, looking for friends to sometimes play with ☺

Last edited:
TBT Username: Insanidee
In-game name: Dee
Friend Code: SW-1769-5463-7494

I’m 30 years old, northern hemisphere. New the forums but not the game. I have oranges, peaches, and apples

I like to play to unwind, looking for friends to sometimes play with ☺
Hi, I'll send an invite. My Switch name is Cattymack6. I have apples, pears and oranges.

Name - Avenue
Island Name - Autumn Ave
Native Fruit - Orange
Northern Hemisphere
Friend Code - SW-1011-9726-8910

TBT Username: Masso
In-game name: Masso
Friend Code: 2028-7939-8876

I’m very strange to AC series and AC:NH too. This is my first experience. I need friends to visit and hang out. 🥳

TBT Username: vivian6170
In-game name: Vivian
Friend Code: 6517-0126-2711

TBT Username: Nina123
In-game name: Nina
Island name: Paradiso
Friend code: 7204-0490-1247

Back