• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

TBT Username: Living Fossil

In game name: Vinicius

Island: Albatross

Friend Code: 0297-6799-0780.

New to this website, but veteran player of AC since Wild World. I have played New Horizons non-stop since the game came out. Send help haha. Also, I would prefer if you are over 20+ if you add me, since I'm in my late 20's... but feel free to add otherwise too! :)

Drop a reply or PM if you do! Thanks!

Friend code 0240-5922-3241
Town name Bayside
Ingame name Roxy

Would like to make friends and help each other out 🙂 I am bst/gmt in a few weeks (uk)
Hi, I am happy for people to add me. If you do or have can you pls send a pm and we can arrange visits 🙃💜

TBT Username: Amandaaaa
In-game name: Amanda
Friend Code: 6110-0337-1541

TBT Username: Islandernewcomer64
In-game name: Nick
Friend Code: 4774-5274-0220

To all those that might remember me, I'm still alive! I just haven't played the game in a while.

Tbt: The True Mouse
In game: Mouse/MiniKitten45
FC: SW-6530-1133-6345
Looking for friends to play and trade with who love fashion, anime, Art and of course video games.

Any requests welcome. I'm 22 yrs old

TBT Username: Cherry879
In-game name: Sarah
Friend Code: 1625-6528-7789

In game name is Lynchet same as the board name - not very imaginative I know but it works !
Hi, ok stupid queston but I forget every time - where do you actually find your own friend code ?? And I have triedto befriend a couple of people on here :)

annother dumb question ?? How do you talk to anyone ? I met a visitor to my island who asked me things and I was unable to answer what buttons etc do I have to press in order to chat ?
Post automatically merged:

TBT Username: Cherry879
In-game name: Sarah
Friend Code: 1625-6528-7789
Im sorry for ignoring you but Im guessing you have seen my question about chatting I dont know how to do it ??

annother dumb question ?? How do you talk to anyone ? I met a visitor to my island who asked me things and I was unable to answer what buttons etc do I have to press in order to chat ?
Post automatically merged:

Im sorry for ignoring you but Im guessing you have seen my question about chatting I dont know how to do it ??
I sent you a private message! :)

Back