New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

TBT Username: dianthus-alpinus
In-game name: Katy
Friend Code: 6289-4409-9392

hiya! if you ever wanna trade fruits, I've got peaches, pears, oranges and coconuts! <3

Just started playing New Horizon. Looking for new friends that play alot and like to share. Feel free to add my friend code if you like. My Town fruit is Peaches. In hame name is Maddie.

Friend Code: 0866-9791-8975

Hey! I would love to play with some people and make some friends. My town is called Faeport, Northern Hemisphere, and I've got all of the fruits in case you need some.

TBT Username: Tomoyo
In-game name: Claudia
Friend Code: SW-0590-2165-3823

I'll be adding some of you, feel free to add me, and let's enjoy this wonderful game together 🌈

TBT Username: Edrita
In-game name: Kricket
Friend Code: SW. 4008-6588-8205

I am adding everyone above.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You’re not set up to accept friend requests!

TBT Username: Uko
In-game name: Uko
Friend Code:5823-1828-6003

My town's called Luna, and we've got peaches.
Add me! Life is a cosmic joke!

Last edited:
Island: Floriade
Native Fruit: Peaches
IGN: Bappie
FC: 1389-8337-7883
Timezone: GTM+1
Time Traveling: No!

Hello Everyone...

And so here we are back in New Horizons. I am so glad this game finally arrived!

And now I am looking for active players. So who ever want a nice and friendly friend in AC, who plays most of the day, just add me.

But listen, I do have some rules!!! No shaking trees, no flowers picking, no stealing, no time traveling. If you need something, just ask and I will help you as far as I can. When you visit Floriade you will see why. I love to decorate.

Well till we meet in-game,
Bappie

Lets's be friends!

Island: Nihon
Native Fruit: Apples
IGN: Sir Charly
FC: 8208-7796-2493
Timezone: GTM+6 (Mexico)

TBT Username: Breath Mint
In-game name: Minty
Friend Code: 7440-4917-9209

Looking for friendly people to play with from time to time! I only ask that you don't shake fruit trees, pick flowers, or pick up anything you might find on the ground on my island. If you want anything I have, ask me and I'll hopefully be able to get it for you. Also, I'd appreciate it if you could VM me if you have oranges or peaches in your town, I'm still looking for those! I can offer apples (my native fruit), cherries, pears, or coconuts. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and seeing new islands!

TBT Username: OreoTerror
In-game name: Shannon
Friend Code: 0880-0468-6408

I’m in Southern Hemisphere, would love to come to a Northern!
Also looking for any flowers that aren’t tulips, lillies or mums.

TBT Username: CodyMKW
In-game name: Cody
Friend Code: SW-2549-4631-6600

TBT Username: Shadowboo
In-game name: Shadowboo
Friend Code: 8507-8481-5799

TBT Username: DerDani
In-game name: Der Dni
Friend Code: 2302-2168-9330

I hope that as many ppl as possible add me! I love just thinking about it :)

If u want we can even send best friend requests, so we can share information via the nintendo app!

Last edited:
Please add me!

New to all these forums, so need friends on switch to help me with new horizons!!

Please add, I will help with bits you need willing to do good trades:
2650-4667-8018

SW name Cat
AC name Cat

Happy crossing!

TBT Username: Helena
In-game name: Helena
Friend Code: 4829-8544-5584

Native fruit: Peaches, I also have apples! I'd like to have cosmos, tulips or lilies! Looking for people to play with and enjoy the game ^-^ ~

TBT Username: bellflowerss
In-game name: Lavender
Friend Code: 1653-5797-0302

Hey y'all

Tbt MadmanThor
In game Geralt
Fc sw 2329-7637-8394
Just looking for people to chill with haven't played since the GameCube days my island is pretty new so not much on it but I do have apples

Back