• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for ordering.
I am online rn if you still need the villager. I am not here in this forum all the time so it would be great if you fix time. Thanks
hi! So sorry for the late response, I only just saw it now. I should be availabe for the next 4 hours

hi! So sorry for the late response, I only just saw it now. I should be availabe for the next 4 hours

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Are you still available rn ? Let me know. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Are you still available rn ? Let me know. Thank you.

I just saw you are only available for 4hours. I will send tbt back to you then. As I said It will be better for me to fix time before so that we can meet up when we are both online. Thanks.

Last edited:
Mayor Name : Ivan
Town Name : Homies
Friend Code: 4811-7509-7620
Requested Villager(s) : Cesar
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: #144
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability date and time: All day today and tomorrow
Time zone: Central
Total TBT : 15

Thanks in advance!

Mayor Name : Ivan
Town Name : Homies
Friend Code: 4811-7509-7620
Requested Villager(s) : Cesar
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: #144
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability date and time: All day today and tomorrow
Time zone: Central
Total TBT : 15

Thanks in advance!

Hi morning. thank you for ordering. I don’t know when you will be online again. How about 21:00 CET time tonight? If it is ok, if you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager. If this time is not convenient for you let me know what time today or tonight is good for you. I am in CET time zone by the way. Thank you.

Hi morning. thank you for ordering. I don’t know when you will be online again. How about 21:00 CET time tonight? If it is ok, if you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager. If this time is not convenient for you let me know what time today or tonight is good for you. I am in CET time zone by the way. Thank you.

Hi! I am available right now. How many hours from now is 21:00 your time? I'll send you the bells in the meantime.

Hi! I am available right now. How many hours from now is 21:00 your time? I'll send you the bells in the meantime.

Hi oh if you are available I will work on your villager rn? It will take me 15-20min to do it so you can come to my town to collect your villager? Do you think you will be still online by then?

Hi oh if you are available I will work on your villager rn? It will take me 15-20min to do it so you can come to my town to collect your villager? Do you think you will be still online by then?

Yes, that would work wonderfully! Thank you! 💖

My gate is opened for you now. You can come over to my town. See you soon! Thank you.

I am so thankful to you! I've been cycling for villagers all day and all week and haven't come across any cranky keepers. I've had my eye on Cesar for a while so I hope he works out! 🥰

I am so thankful to you! I've been cycling for villagers all day and all week and haven't come across any cranky keepers. I've had my eye on Cesar for a while so I hope he works out! 🥰

I am happy to hear you have a villager you like now. Thank you for ordering from me. Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back