• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name : Sam
Town Name : Woolio
Friend Code: 0233-1893-2139
Requested Villager(s) : Jambette, Velma, Deirdre
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 18, 230, 240
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability date and time: available in a hour
Time zone: UK
Total TBT : 45tbt

Hi thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villagers. Could you let me know when is your available time and date in advance. I don’t know when you will be online again. How about 21:00 CET tonight? Are you available at the time? Let me know. I am in CET time zone. Thank you.

Hi there! Just paid! And yeah that time is great, I’ll be in my train station for then

@acnh.eclipse
Hi as promised it is around 21:00 CET time. My gate is opened for fist villager you requested.
After collecting first villager, I will reopen gate for next villager directly so you can come back again twice for other villagers you requested.
It is important that you time travel one day only after talking to a villager so that not other random villagers are moving in your town when you time travel.

@acnh.eclipse
Hi as promised it is around 21:00 CET time. My gate is opened for fist villager you requested.
After collecting first villager, I will reopen gate for next villager directly so you can come back again twice for other villagers you requested.
It is important that you time travel one day only after talking to a villager so that not other random villagers are moving in your town when you time travel.
Ok I’ll be right over

Ok I’ll be right over

Now second villager!
You can now collect your second villager. My gate is opened for you now again. See you soon!
Post automatically merged:

@acnh.eclipse
Now 3rd villager!
You can now collect your 3rd villager. My gate is opened for you now again. See you soon!

After collecting second villager, please only time travel one day and come back to my town for 3rd villager :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back