• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your villager is already in my town.
I will try to keep him as long as I can but it will sometimes difficult if I have other orders for items or villagers because I need to time travel to get them and usually villager is moving out from my town quickly. I always ask people once your requested villager is ready, come and collect your villager as soon as possible.

Let me know when you have new space.

Anyway have a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas to you 🎄🎅🎁
Enjoy winter holiday:)
Omg I'm so sorry. One of my dreamies left trying to tt to force this villager out. You can help other people and I'll just get beau sometime next week if that's ok? So sorry for the inconvenience.
Also hope you have a great Christmas 🎄☃️🎅🎁

Mayor Name : Madds
Town Name : Kokiri
Friend Code: 2466-5610-6376
Requested Villager(s) : Vladimir
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 132
You have open space for villager now ?: No, space will be open on the 29th, I am fine with time traveling to get it sooner though.
Availability date and time: Any day from today to the 29th. Hours I'm available are 12:00 pm to 4 pm.
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time
Total TBT : 26

Last edited:
You have open space for villager now ?: No, space will be open on the 29th, I am fine with time traveling to get it sooner though.
Availability date and time: Any day from today to the 29th. Hours I'm available are 12:00 pm to 4 pm.

Hi thank you for ordering. I am available now If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villagers.

1pm Mountain Standard Time today or tomorrow is good for me let me know which date is good for you in advance because I need to prepare your villager. I am in CET time zone. Thank you.

Omg I'm so sorry. One of my dreamies left trying to tt to force this villager out. You can help other people and I'll just get beau sometime next week if that's ok? So sorry for the inconvenience.
Also hope you have a great Christmas 🎄🎅🎁

Ok. Let’s see I still have your villager at the time. Hope you had good Christmas. Have a good day!

Hi thank you for ordering. I am available now If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villagers.

1pm Mountain Standard Time today or tomorrow is good for me let me know which date is good for you in advance because I need to prepare your villager. I am in CET time zone. Thank you.

So sorry for the late relpy! I am available tomorrow or anyday the following week, anytime from noon to about 4 pm works. So sorry for the inconvenience. I will send the tbt

Ok then let’s meet up at 1pm Mountain Standard Time today (27th December). Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

@mmadds

Hi could you add my friend code please and let me know when you add. My friend code is written in first page of this thread.
You did not reply me back but is it still ok for 1pm Mountain Standard Time today (27th December)? If not let me know. Thank you.

Hi could you add my friend code please and let me know when you add. My friend code is written in first page of this thread.
You did not reply me back but is it still ok for 1pm Mountain Standard Time today (27th December)? If not let me know. Thank you.
I have added you, I can do it right now if you can, sorry again for the late reply

Hey I would like to thank you for everything you have done for me! You've helped me a lot with this service and I appreciate it. Happy late Christmas and a happy early new year!!

Hey I would like to thank you for everything you have done for me! You've helped me a lot with this service and I appreciate it. Happy late Christmas and a happy early new year!!

Happy late Christmas and a happy early new year to you too!! Enjoy winter holiday!!

I've been wondering for a long time, what does bump mean?

You can check here:
Bumping on The Bell Tree is defined as posting the word "bump" or other variant for the sole purpose of bringing the thread to the top of the board index for increased visibility.

If you see some bumps on thread, it means that their threads are active. Some of other threads in this forum, they are very old and not active anymore especially if you don’t see bumps :)

Ahhh I'm so sorry that it's taking so long. I didn't really play over Christmas and the villager taking beau's place won't move out. I will try to get him out by the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back