• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh ok. Well anyways
Mayor Name : Ben
Town Name : Rosewood
Friend Code: 1092-3672-2753
Requested Villager(s) : Skye
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 272
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability date and time: Today and for the next 3 hours. If not tonight then I will be free all of tommorrow when I wake up lmao
Time zone: GMT
Total TBT : 15

I just realised you have another one of my dreamies on the list haha. Would I need to fill out the entire form again or just the bottom half?

I just realised you have another one of my dreamies on the list haha. Would I need to fill out the entire form again or just the bottom half?

Could you do the form whenever you order please. Thank you. I will be available after dinner tonight and tomorrow. Thank you.

Requested Villager(s) : Beau
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 167
Availability date and time: I will be free to collect him in about 45 minutes and will be free for another like 4 hours

Requested Villager(s) : Beau
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 167
Availability date and time: I will be free to collect him in about 45 minutes and will be free for another like 4 hours

Hi I am available rn. Are you still available? If so Let me know, I will work on your villager. It will take me 10-15min. Otherwise if only availability is today I will send tbt back to you. Thank you.

Hi I am available rn. Are you still available? If so Let me know, I will work on your villager. It will take me 10-15min. Otherwise if only availability is today I will send tbt back to you. Thank you.
ahh i am not available anymore today sorry. I will be free tommorow though :)

ahh i am not available anymore today sorry. I will be free tommorow though :)

Ok:) sure I will keep your tbt and I will already work on your villager rn. When you wake up tomorrow, Could you please let me know tomorrow what time is good for you. See you tomorrow:)

Omg i am so sorry. Another villager moved in and took the space for beau and I am still trying to get them out. Everyone is asking to move but them :/

Imma be a lil longer XD

Omg i am so sorry. Another villager moved in and took the space for beau and I am still trying to get them out. Everyone is asking to move but them :/

Imma be a lil longer XD

Your villager is already in my town.
I will try to keep him as long as I can but it will sometimes difficult if I have other orders for items or villagers because I need to time travel to get them and usually villager is moving out from my town quickly. I always ask people once your requested villager is ready, come and collect your villager as soon as possible.

Let me know when you have new space.

Anyway have a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas to you 🎄🎅🎁
Enjoy winter holiday:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back