Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
howdy again! can i get 12 mill bells, 50 nmts, x2 lucky cats, x1 stonehenge, x1 pirate treasure chest, and a katana? :]

i'd also love to grab some flowers after if that's okay?

howdy again! can i get 12 mill bells, 50 nmts, x2 lucky cats, x1 stonehenge, x1 pirate treasure chest, and a katana? :]

i'd also love to grab some flowers after if that's okay?
Definitely 💕 I'm here to fulfill all your needs~ I'm ready anytime to prepare a dodo code for you when you're available. Take your time!

Yay! Here we go!  MMP1C

Come by anytime! 😘 and then, you can let me know a list of flowers you'd like.
in terms of flowers, can i get the following?
  • greens: x3 mums
  • pinks: x3 lilies, x3 cosmos, x3 hyacinths, x3 mums, x3 roses, x3 windflowers, x3 tulips
  • blues: x3 windflowers, x3 pansies, x3 roses, x3 hyacinths
  • purples: x3 mums, x3 pansies, x3 windflowers, x3 roses, x3 hyacinths, x3 tulips
  • blacks: x3 cosmos, x3 lilies, x3 roses, x3 tulips
  • oranges: x3 cosmos, x3 lilies, x3 pansies, x3 roses, x3 tulips, x3 hyacinths

in terms of flowers, can i get the following?
  • greens: x3 mums
  • pinks: x3 lilies, x3 cosmos, x3 hyacinths, x3 mums, x3 roses, x3 windflowers, x3 tulips
  • blues: x3 windflowers, x3 pansies, x3 roses, x3 hyacinths
  • purples: x3 mums, x3 pansies, x3 windflowers, x3 roses, x3 hyacinths, x3 tulips
  • blacks: x3 cosmos, x3 lilies, x3 roses, x3 tulips
  • oranges: x3 cosmos, x3 lilies, x3 pansies, x3 roses, x3 tulips, x3 hyacinths
Yep! I have the first 39 flowers ready, then I'll be back again with the rest of the flowers. Altogether it'll be 96 TBT ✨

Could I get 3 million bells please? I'm just starting and I need some bells. Also now that I'm looking through a stack of oranges, cherries, and iron would be great.

Last edited:
Could I get 3 million bells please? I'm just starting and I need some bells. Also now that I'm looking through a stack of oranges, cherries, and iron would be great.
Yeah totally ☺️ for 3 million bells and for a stack of oranges, cherries and iron nuggets, the total will be 9 TBT for everything if that sounds good. I'm available to trade anytime you're ready. We can meet up at either my island or yours. Whichever you prefer!

Yeah totally ☺️ for 3 million bells and for a stack of oranges, cherries and iron nuggets, the total will be 9 TBT for everything if that sounds good. I'm available to trade anytime you're ready. We can meet up at either my island or yours. Whichever you prefer!
I'd be good to go to your island. I'll probably be free at about 7pm EST if that works.

Last edited:
Back