Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Last edited:
Ello~
Could I grab some 50 NMTs for 25tbt? Thanks!
Once we're both on, I'll send the tbt. Have a nice day!
Hi! I'm online now and available to trade, thank you for your patience 😊 we can meet up at your convenience!
hi! i've restarted my island and am looking for some IGB and fruits i'm missing. can i please have 12mil IGB and a stack each of cherries, apples and oranges? :)
Sure thing! Altogether it'll be just 18 TBT for your order. I'm available for the rest of the day to trade. It'll be easier to meet up at my island, especially for the IGB

I'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

Hi! I'm online now and available to trade, thank you for your patience 😊 we can meet up at your convenience!

Sure thing! Altogether it'll be just 18 TBT for your order. I'm available for the rest of the day to trade. It'll be easier to meet up at my island, especially for the IGB

hi thank you so much! i'm free now if you still are, i'm on australian eastern standard time, so sorry if you're not available when i am lol XD

hi thank you so much! i'm free now if you still are, i'm on australian eastern standard time, so sorry if you're not available when i am lol XD
No worries! I saw this just in time! Mine is EST so that's pretty lucky we happen to be online now. I have the dodo code ready now. It's MSTT3

I'll leave it open for a while, take your time 🙂 you can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bell bags.

No worries! I saw this just in time! Mine is EST so that's pretty lucky we happen to be online now. I have the dodo code ready now. It's MSTT3

I'll leave it open for a while, take your time 🙂 you can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bell bags.
tysm! i'll come in like 2 minutes

My apologies, I just saw this. Hope all is well!
I'll stay on, and hopefully we can meet up tonight :D

Hey there, I'm looking for these items, do you happen to have any of these available for sale? Thank you!

Robot Hero (I want all 8 colors, so I'd buy 8 if you have them)
Ruins Wall
Glowing-moss Ruins Wall
Beautiful Statue
Gallant Statue
Informative Statue
Robust Statue
Valiant Statue
Turkey Day Garden stand

DIY Recipes for:
Ruined Arch
Ruined broken pillar
Ruined decorated pillar
Ruined seat

Hey there, I'm looking for these items, do you happen to have any of these available for sale? Thank you!

Robot Hero (I want all 8 colors, so I'd buy 8 if you have them)
Ruins Wall
Glowing-moss Ruins Wall
Beautiful Statue
Gallant Statue
Informative Statue
Robust Statue
Valiant Statue
Turkey Day Garden stand

DIY Recipes for:
Ruined Arch
Ruined broken pillar
Ruined decorated pillar
Ruined seat
Hello! Thanks for visiting my shop 🙂✨

I have everything available except for the following:

Ruins Wall
Turkey Day garden stand

As for the DIYs, I don't have the recipes themselves but I can craft as many of each item as you need, if you'd like. Just let me know!

Hello! Thanks for visiting my shop 🙂✨

I have everything available except for the following:

Ruins Wall
Turkey Day garden stand

As for the DIYs, I don't have the recipes themselves but I can craft as many of each item as you need, if you'd like. Just let me know!
That would be great, thanks so much!

Would this be ok?

8x Robot Hero
1x Glowing-moss Ruins Wall
1x Beautiful Statue
1x Gallant Statue
1x Informative Statue
1x Robust Statue
1x Valiant Statue
2x Ruined Arch
8x Ruined broken pillar
8x Ruined decorated pillar
4x Ruined seat

If you can craft the Ruined items in White that would be best, but any color is fine

That would be great, thanks so much!

Would this be ok?

8x Robot Hero
1x Glowing-moss Ruins Wall
1x Beautiful Statue
1x Gallant Statue
1x Informative Statue
1x Robust Statue
1x Valiant Statue
2x Ruined Arch
8x Ruined broken pillar
8x Ruined decorated pillar
4x Ruined seat

If you can craft the Ruined items in White that would be best, but any color is fine
Can do! It's a hefty toll on materials, particularly stone, iron and gold, but that's what my shop services are for, and I'm happy I can get you what you need!~ ✨ altogether, it'll be 300 TBT

If that works for you, I can begin preparing everything right away.

Back