• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

Do you think they will go up at midnight PST? That could be 3am my time... too early!

Haha, that is too early. And I'm honestly not sure how it works. This is the first time there's ever really been such a demand for the rewards that timing matters, so I've never paid attention to when they get updated. I might do some poking around to see if anyone knows, since I don't want to stay up till 12 for nothing.

I am really bummed about Club Nintendo closing...
That being said, does anyone know how to be alerted on a phone when the new rewards are posted in February? I am guessing that they will sell out REALLY fast, and I want to spend my coins on physical items before they disappear.

Thanks in advance!

Wait LOL... did you say Club Nintendo alerts on your phone?

Last edited:
Do all your points just get removed? Or can you use the same account on the new thing? I have 6000 and I don't want them to go to waste ;v;

OMG, I can't wait for Flipnote! I hope that the codes get released soon. As for Club Nintendo shutting down, I'm kinda neutral about it because I don't really have enough games to get a high rank, nor can i buy anything anyway. I guess it's sad for those who have lot's of points and stuff. :/

Do all your points just get removed? Or can you use the same account on the new thing? I have 6000 and I don't want them to go to waste ;v;

Sadly, they all just disappear when Club Nintendo goes down, so I guess you should just spend them while you still can.

Last edited:
I have like 5300.

- - - Post Merge - - -

CLUB NINTENDO DELETED THE STARS I PUT ON YESTERDAY WHAT

wtf yo.jpg

NINTENDO YOU SAID 150 WERE EXPIRING AND THEN YOU CHANGED IT TO 400 LIKE WTF NINTENDO???

Last edited:
Q~ Can you send your stars to other users, if so - how? I have 2500 but I can't afford those totally cool mario golf balls - I'm missing out so much, so sad. No but seriously, I probably would've bought the sound track to super mario galaxy but it's not as if I really need it, I don't really want my stars to go to waste.

I wonder if they will let you transfer your accumulated amount to the new rewards program. I think they should layout the details of the new one before closing the club. This will give everyone time to use their points.

Q~ Can you send your stars to other users, if so - how? I have 2500 but I can't afford those totally cool mario golf balls - I'm missing out so much, so sad. No but seriously, I probably would've bought the sound track to super mario galaxy but it's not as if I really need it, I don't really want my stars to go to waste.

no

I wonder if they will let you transfer your accumulated amount to the new rewards program. I think they should layout the details of the new one before closing the club. This will give everyone time to use their points.

they won't

I second Murray, the rewards program is going to be extremely different, if it wasn't, they would have just updated it and changed the name.

I'm hoping that the new rewards program has better rewards for us Americans.

Seriously, we get the most crappiest rewards compared to the rest of the world.

Oh, well never mind then, anyways-

I can't wait for flipnote studio 3D~~
I still remember hatena on the dsi c: A lot of creators 'migrated' to deviantart when it closed, sometimes I like to look through some of their galleries ^^'

I'm hoping that the new rewards program has better rewards for us Americans.

Seriously, we get the most crappiest rewards compared to the rest of the world.

Don't hold your breath. We'll still get less than the rest because there's more people here they're serving.

I just want to be able to get something good when the physical rewards go up. Like yeah, I like some of the games available, but I'd much prefer some posters or something.

Hopefully they're not crappy lol.

I wonder when Feb rewards will be added. Wishful thinking for tomorrow? Probably huh...

I was hoping they'd be added today, but that turned out wrong. I get the feeling it'll be on a totally random day. Either that or sometime around Valentine's Day.

I imagine they'll go up on a weekday, since I'd assume Nintendo employees have a regular 5 day, 9-5 sort of work schedule. Which sucks, because so do I, so they'll probably go up while I'm at work. ;-;

Wish they'd announce the platinum and gold rewards already because I'm going to be getting a game that'll end up as one of the rewards -,-

Last edited:
Back