• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Update Coming 4/28!

Pintuition

Semi IA <3
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Coral Key
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
It was just announced on the official AC Twitter that an update is coming on 4/28!

Looks like we're getting more May Day, more Stamp/Museum Day, new wedding season items, and more. What does everyone think?

Oh that new wedding bell item is something I've wanted for a long, long time. I'm hoping it has colour variants like the old wedding set though. A pink one just doesn't fit my island.

Definitely a small update, but it's nice to see them update old mini events too. I will say I'm a bit ehh on the fact a lot of the new items we get are Nook Shopping ones again. I don't mind mini holiday items being Nook Shopping items, but I would like to see some new regular items for the shop rotations.​

I’m happy for a new May Day puzzle and a few of the new seasonal items at least. Nothing changing to the Stamp event is sort of dissapointing, there’s not much of a challenge to it. Was hoping they would shake it up somehow.

That's about what I expected, since the events for May/June are still unlocked in the current game version. Personally I find it difficult to judge updates by their announcements, as we won't know what most of the new items are or how they look until the update is dropped and the game files are checked.

I would have loved a bigger update, but I guess I'll be able to use at least some of the new seasonal items, and at least they made some reasons to do these events again, so that's alright with me!

I find it interesting that the wedding season (June) was included too. That means we either won't hear anything about a next update until late June, or it could be that the next update is not event related. 🤔

There's a flower basket coming along with the wedding items (I think for that set).
So excited.

I was hoping that we might get an update announcement for late June at e3 but since the wedding season lasts until June 30th I am not so sure anymore.. but I am still hoping for e3 :(

Looks like fun!! Happy for new wedding items, my irl wedding is set for October 2022 and I'd definitely like to have as many wedding items in game so I can make an Animal Crossing version of it lol

It feels a little lackluster, but I am happy for any new items we can get honestly. Twitter is apparently worried that the updates are as good as they're gonna get with no new content, but I'm not losing hope yet. It might be too optimistic but I'm hoping they'll announce paid DLC at E3.

I love that they brought back the summer fish kites from the GCN.
Everything else, meh.
Are they holding back until E3 or are we just not getting much more content after all?

Looks like fun!! Happy for new wedding items, my irl wedding is set for October 2022 and I'd definitely like to have as many wedding items in game so I can make an Animal Crossing version of it lol

It feels a little lackluster, but I am happy for any new items we can get honestly. Twitter is apparently worried that the updates are as good as they're gonna get with no new content, but I'm not losing hope yet. It might be too optimistic but I'm hoping they'll announce paid DLC at E3.
Honestly, so many key features of older games are missing in ACNH to have to pay for these key features after paying $60 at launch for an unfinished game would be pretty scummy of nintendo.

Slap in the face to anyone who's been hoping for real content... Sooooo many stripped features from previous games that I've FINALLY accepted we will likely never see in this game :/

I'm glad some people are happy with it, but I personally am not in that group.

I’m glad May Day is back, I really liked the maze. It’s nice to have the wedding event back. I started my second island in January excited to play it on that island.The bell looks amazing. I like that fish flag it will look nice in my camping area.
I’m hoping we get some news about a bigger update at E3.

Honestly, so many key features of older games are missing in ACNH to have to pay for these key features after paying $60 at launch for an unfinished game would be pretty scummy of nintendo.

Oh, I meant DLC for items or something optional like that. I think the features will still be coming in monthly updates.

Whilst I'm still in my first year of playing I'm just excited to play these events for the first time like all the others. However it's great to see them changing the themes up in the game's second year to keep longterm players invested.

Okay so not a big update, but I'm holding my hopes that they are announcing something big like a 2.0 update at E3. However, some things in this update do have me excited!

May Day- It looks like a new map and I'm guessing maybe a new prize for completing the puzzle maze. Awesome!

International Museum Day- As expected they added the art museum to the rotation meaning there is at least one new item for this event. I'm hoping they have new items for all the exhibits, but we'll see. I definitely want to partake in this event more as I rarely go in my museum anymore because I have no reason to and I miss it.

Wedding Season- I don't see any new items in the pictures they provided...at least not ones that are from Reese & Cyrus. This event was pretty repetitive and I didn't love it, so I'm kind of sad to see that this might not have changed at all. However, the Wedding Season Nook Shopping items -while I hate the use of a Nook Shopping instead of having Isabelle or Nook gift you items- are exciting to see and that bell look SO GOOD!

Other seasonal items are always nice, but again, I wish they weren't trapped in Nook Shopping and instead were something that an NPC like Isabelle or Nook could give you. Oh well.

I look forward to what we got, but here's hoping that E3 will be a huge update!

I'm excited for the wedding items, I also saw we will be getting Children's day items!

Back