• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

The only link to the direct that seems to be loading for me is the one on your blog, Justin! So I'll be watching it there! ;)

1hr 20mins!

47 minutes of presentation, 31 minutes of extra videos and stuff. Or at least that's what it was like in the past when they showed the two timeframes on the stream ahead of time.

Alright thank.
I'm gonna skip the first part of the presentation (hopefully I don't miss too much) come back in maybe 20 minutes and see if there's anything new

It doesn't matter when these things happen, I never get to catch them anymore. =(

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRO DESIGNS ARE BACK!!!!
SO ARE THE ZAP SUITS!!!!

They should it booker I a cop brewster resetti are back you can buy bridges and wells! An it looks like they said it come out november 8 for japan

It looks amazing, the furniture customization, themed houses, new sets, old returning sets, the police station, new outfits, we got to see more of the mall and some bridges, benches. AMG ;o; Gonna cry

Edit: It said 8th November for Japan ;o; Lucky. Rumours are that Europe may have to wait until May, I HOPE NOT

Last edited:
Oh my, i'm REAAAALLLLYYY Looking forward to it now!
It even has gold furniture!
Oh, cool a spy gadget series!
I can describe this trailer in LOTSA GREAT WORDS!!!!

Box art! I love it!
1jra61.png

Wow, it looks very beautiful and cute...... the boxart....

I hope the english one dosen't change..... i would be mad.... D:

The lightbulb emote looks so much nicer in this game!
and it sounds like a new sound when you flip to change clothes, no big deal but still will take getting used to.

Back