New Years Resolutions and Plans

What Are Your Daily Activities/ What Do You Still Do?

• Total voters
My major goal for the new year is to find ways to still enjoy the game. I might decide to reset again or take a different approach and aim to complete everything (although this is unlikely). I want to add to my Amiibo card collection but still go villager hunting on mystery islands. I hope the developers continue to add fresh content so that it won't get boring. I wouldn't mind paying for additional content but free would be appreciated.

My major goal for the new year is to find ways to still enjoy the game. I might decide to reset again or take a different approach and aim to complete everything (although this is unlikely). I want to add to my Amiibo card collection but still go villager hunting on mystery islands. I hope the developers continue to add fresh content so that it won't get boring. I wouldn't mind paying for additional content but free would be appreciated.

I am with you there. I want to male it playing for a whole year this year. Since my jsland is new it is as fresh as it can get. Though I did consider a new has a reset.

Back