• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling » Nikal Cycling « HIATUS

Oh, I see. I have most of mine from the begging to. :) I would be more apt to getting a original, But I love her to much to care, Im doing a spree on getting bells. Maybe would you take half or whats the least you could go? I also have Hybrids, Gracie chair, and I have about 1 million bells on the actual game. Even though you probably on take TBT :p

I will consider it when it comes to that time definitely. <3

O'Hare the cranky rabbit is ready to move and in boxes now! <3

Will be offline for a bit so if I don't respond right away it's because I'm not home.

Pango moves out on the 14th, I'm at 10 until then. Maple is my last remaining Dream Villager... I will gladly pay you 200 TBT if I can have her. Please let me know?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and anything of the items I have in my signature. I know she's not in boxes yet but I'm hoping you'll consider me. Thanks much :]

Pango moves out on the 14th, I'm at 10 until then. Maple is my last remaining Dream Villager... I will gladly pay you 200 TBT if I can have her. Please let me know?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and anything of the items I have in my signature. I know she's not in boxes yet but I'm hoping you'll consider me. Thanks much :]

I'm considering everyone until time comes. I have no idea when she'll be moving out but when she does I will let all of you know and we can go from there. You may get her before then. <3

I'm considering everyone until time comes. I have no idea when she'll be moving out but when she does I will let all of you know and we can go from there. You may get her before then. <3

Thank you! I am willing to pay more TBT as well as IGB if needed, as well :)

f02fcaefd3cb27da7c7f6e23565d2e87.jpg

Maple the normal cub is ready to move and in boxes now!

She has changed her shirt, greeting, and probably her house some (I've had her since day 1.) Taking offers. Not holding, I need pickup now as I held for someone for 24 hours with no response. <3

f02fcaefd3cb27da7c7f6e23565d2e87.jpg

Maple the normal cub is ready to move and in boxes now!

She has changed her shirt, greeting, and probably her house some (I've had her since day 1.) Taking offers. Not holding, I need pickup now as I held for someone for 24 hours with no response. <3

I will TT Pango out and pay you 300 TBT if you hold her for 2hrs for me?

Fark. I would have been online earlier but my 8 month old really protested at bedtime. :[

I am so sorry. I feel terrible now. Trust me I know how babies can be, mama here too. If I get her again because I do have a cycle town I will message you. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_n6qrjlUmvS1rfseldo4_400.png

Graham the smug hamsters has moved into Naboo! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Joey is ready to move and in boxes now. Voiding in 30.

tumblr_nn8j90K4iI1u2rqnho1_500.png

Anabelle the peppy anteater has moved into Naboo! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_nja09hMY6h1tz5s4mo1_500.png

Kid Cat the jock cat has moved into Naboo!

tumblr_nn9xjgInFH1uspyn6o1_500.jpg

Bianca the peppy tiger is ready to move and in boxes now! Has changed shirt. Maybe some of house as well.

Back