• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling » Nikal Cycling « HIATUS

I am so sorry. I feel terrible now. Trust me I know how babies can be, mama here too. If I get her again because I do have a cycle town I will message you. <3

OMG hun not your fault honestly so awesome of you to message me and everything! I am kicking myself so hard I very nearly checked TBT this morning and would have seen your message from yesterday, but she was fussy today and I decided to get out of the house instead of checking even facebook >.< Was just one of those days in the end especially when she just didn't want to settle for bed (took almost 2hrs to get her down, but she's been out cold for 3.5hrs now, yahoo! LOL) so when I popped on and saw I'd missed the boat, it was the pickle on my crap-sandwich, I'm sorry if I seemed to take it out on you in any way, you really have been kind! <3

can i have kid cat please? i have an empty spot and i'm willing to pay 200 tbt for him. i can raise the amount and also throw in some items if you want.

Last edited:
can i have kid cat please? i have an empty spot and i'm willing to pay 200 tbt for him. i can raise the amount and also throw in some items if you want.

He is not in boxes yet but when the time comes I will consider all offers. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! kellbell1025 were looking for Bianca, I sent her a VM. c:

Thanks! No one has showed interest yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I Lurk Kid Cat? ^^

I will put you down. <3

Yes, are you okay with 50 and can we trade later? I'm about to leave for a bit but I will make sure the time is right in game so she stays around until then. <3 Unless you can trade within the next 30 mins.

I can do now. I will be leaving soon as well and IDK when I will be back. and yes i am ok with 50

latest

Deirdre the uchi deer is ready to move and in boxes now! <3

Back