• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling » Nikal Cycling « HIATUS

tumblr_n7zecvPUlm1tfvqt2o1_500.png

Wendy the peppy sheep has moved into Naboo! <3

I will put you down. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes but I'm going to leave this open until I get back home so other offers may come in. Should be back in a hour or 2.

Thanks for letting me know! I might not be on around that timeframe since I'm running errands/going to be out but, thanks for responding :'D

I'd like to reserve Mac and take him for 200 TBT.

Cannot emphasize enough how much I need Mac in my life.

He is the last dreamie on my list. After he establishes his residence in my humble town I'll finally be able enter into nirvana. The horrors of school and work will be less tiresome on me because I'll have adorable, cute Mac-ee face in my town!

However, behind this dream, there's a tale of anguish. Before fatefully stumbling on this thread, 10 weeks ago when I was young and still had acnl spirit in my heart, I had reserved Mac.

A wonderful cycler had him in her town and politely accepted my reservation for him. I was almost to the finish line. He was almost there in my grasp. But my mind had weakened from my boyfriend's beautiful behind to stay loyal to Operation Mac. I had time to spare before she could deliver him to me, so I took the risk and decided to get Ankha for my boyfriend since he really wanted her. Unfortunately, Ankha had other plans and decided to stay in my town for weeks, and because of Ankha's curse I was unable to get Mac.

What makes it worse is that my boyfriend got Ankha from the campsite without needing my help. Cannot tell you enough how much that burns. Cigarette burn to the wrist, burns.

I had given up on getting rid of Ankha and spent a period of time no longer playing ACNL. Not only because of her ruthless torture upon my mortal soul, but because of my own hectic schedule. I had enough stress, I didn't need some freaking permanent frowny face cat making it any worse.

Until yesterday I had not played ACNL. I charged my 3ds and entered my village to discover in my absence my beloved Drago had left me. Ankha still remained. Obviously Drago is one of the most awesomest villagers so you already know how that infuriated me. Here is this image and song for more effect:
I had begun my first steps of recovery by having Isabelle construct Stonehedge where Drago's home formerly was as a memorial to him. Then proceeded to nuke Ankha's existence by time traveling back Dr. Who style until she was vanquished. Ankha had two villagers enter the void. I had to stop it.

Unfortunately she was still strong.

I eventually accepted Drago leaving. I mean, at least he left happy, he did leave me his picture in the letter after all. I decided the next campsite villager I get I will love them the same way I loved Drago. That was when I met Phoebe. Which was when everything changed. I had spoke with Phoebe after she moved in and she informed me Ankha is moving.

A smile spread across my face. Disbelief. Shock. Excitement. Happiness. Ankha's curse is over? I can finally get Mac? Indeed.

A time to start anew.

Of course you should not feel entitled to allow me to take care of Mac until the end of his days. However, I am truly passionate about my intent of obtaining Mac. I will give you all my TBT in order to have him. Once I have him, my quest is over. I can pursue other parts of the threads and finally decorate my junkyard house.

Thank you.

Last edited:
TBT is not an issue to me. The undying, perpetual flame in my heart to have Mac is what fuels me. I need him in my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffe.

Back