• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling » Nikal Cycling « HIATUS

I allow reservations for everyone except T1. T5 is usually first come first serve and I don't have it in myself to give a T5 to someone else just because they want to pay more TBT.

Ohh, so when I lurked did I reserve? Cause that's what I meant xD. Sorry I have a migraine, it's hard to read right now.

TBT is not an issue to me. The undying, perpetual flame in my heart to have Mac is what fuels me. I need him in my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffe.

If the person before you passes or doesn't reply quickly enough when he goes in boxes then he is yours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh, so when I lurked did I reserve? Cause that's what I meant xD. Sorry I have a migraine, it's hard to read right now.

No, lurking is not the same thing as reserving. Reserving is paying a fee of TBT meaning you will get that villager when it comes to boxes. I will hold for 24 hours unless we work something out with time. If you only lurk and don't answer within a hour or so I move on to the next person. Lurking is not always a guarantee.

TT'ing same day back and forth, keep getting move pings from everyone but Mira, grr lol. I will get that ping! Then I will TT her to boxes and sell her for enough TBT to be ready to buy Molly. [/grandscheme] [/bestlaidplans]

TT'ing same day back and forth, keep getting move pings from everyone but Mira, grr lol. I will get that ping! Then I will TT her to boxes and sell her for enough TBT to be ready to buy Molly. [/grandscheme] [/bestlaidplans]

Lol well no worries or rush at the moment. Chief is currently in boxes and no one is responding tonight so I will hopefully resume cycling sometime tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chief was adopted! <3

images

Cherry the uchi dog has moved into Naboo! <3

Ahh thanks! I may or may not reserve, I have a space now but I have several other villigers I'm lurking. But I shall keep a eye out! Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cause I have 3 dreamies left :p

I'm no longer lurking for Anabelle as I have adopted her already but thank you and good luck!:)

Wendy the peppy sheep is ready to move and in boxes now! <3

May not respond right away as I'm going to run out real quick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm no longer lurking for Anabelle as I have adopted her already but thank you and good luck!:)

Thanks for letting me know. <3

Last edited:
Wendy was voided, rip.

Hopper the cranky penguin has moved into Naboo! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_mt8yv5n1ko1sgxa8no1_400.png

Beau the lazy deer has moved into Naboo! <3

I see that you have Ricky!!!! May I please have him? I have filbert moving out in four days but I can totally time travel him put early so that ican get Ricky!! Please pm or vm when you are online!

It's pretty late over there, EDT right? Ill be online again 8am pacific standard time! let me know which fc to add!

Last edited:
I see that you have Ricky!!!! May I please have him? I have filbert moving out in four days but I can totally time travel him put early so that ican get Ricky!! Please pm or vm when you are online!

It's pretty late over there, EDT right? Ill be online again 8am pacific standard time! let me know which fc to add!

Ricky is not in boxes yet. He just moved in. I can let you know when he is. The FC on my sidebar is the only FC. And I'm on EST.

Back