• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling » Nikal Cycling « HIATUS

filbert is now moving out in 3 days :D hmm do you think Ricky will be in boxes by then?

Is there some kind of system that you can predict when a villager moves out? Because I have no clue. I cycle pretty quickly and a few villagers have moved out sine he moved in so I assume it will be soonish.

hahah no theres no system i know but yeah he should ping you soon since you said several has moved out since he moved

hahah no theres no system i know but yeah he should ping you soon since you said several has moved out since he moved

I will let you know as soon as he does. You're the only one lurking for him and I message before I post on the thread. I'll be cycling tonight.

5984665d1a9f0b75efaa701416386d4a.jpg

Aurora the normal penguin has moved into Naboo! <3

Hey I got someone telling me that they have Ricky in their town and pinged to move out. However she is not willing tt him out early for me. If you get Ricky in boxes by tonight it'd be awesome . Otherwise she will have Ricky in boxes in two days. She said I can take Ricky from whoever has him in boxes first. Just thought id let you know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to gym! Be back in 2 hours! Of Ricky pings before I get back please hold him for me :) I'll pay Tbt for the trouble

can I lurk anges too? or only one person?
bc I want her she is one of dreamie :)

Last edited:
can I lurk anges too? or only one person?
bc I want her she is one of dreamie :)

You can lurk for Agnes and I will add you to the list but the first person will be notified first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

165 TBT for Beau (implying I'm not being outbid as I write this).

Yours because I'm impatient and want him out now, lol.

Beau was adopted by J.T.! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_mr1p9oFPa11qh1x6ko1_500.png

Stitches the lazy cub has moved into Naboo! <3

Stitches the lazy cub is ready to moved and in boxes now! Taking offers. <3

Going out for a bit so will not respond right away.

Last edited:
Back