• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling » Nikal Cycling « HIATUS

1694834fb71bc27f823443644ca449ee.jpg

Molly the normal duck has moved into Naboo!

Rod was voided. <3

Could I lurk for Molly please? Hoping she'll be a little bit before boxes...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have almost enough TBT and I need to get Mira out. She's just hard to maintain and I've decided she needs to go, while looking for her replacement I've fallen in love with Molly, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can also maybe sell Mira and use the TBT for Molly, so can pay extra for her, that would mean! :eek: I'd better get on getting her out asap.

Will leave Kid Cat open. I'm going to bed and no one is respond by. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I lurk for Molly please? Hoping she'll be a little bit before boxes...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have almost enough TBT and I need to get Mira out. She's just hard to maintain and I've decided she needs to go, while looking for her replacement I've fallen in love with Molly, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can also maybe sell Mira and use the TBT for Molly, so can pay extra for her, that would mean! :eek: I'd better get on getting her out asap.

I'll put you down for Molly. It will probably be a bit before she's in boxes. Especially with people not replying as quickly as I'd like.

Back