• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo Power: August

I believe they will try to push to get the game for release in America for the Holiday but, if not most of us U.S. AC fans already knew it was planned for 2013 release anyway. It would be nice if we could get it during the Holiday season. :)

Source that it was planned for 2013?

Prof Gallows, I think it's nonsense what you're writing down. Did you read the whole post, there are more examples than Pok?mon!! You think they are already done with the whole game? SOURCE?
And this thing about Pok?mon, Nintendo publishes this game as well, but I might be wrong, not a big Pok?mon fan anymore. I listed more that is definitely first-party which got released in EU earlier even though these game were delayed months or weeks earlier in EU. Even the original 3DS came out 2 days earlier, the original DS needed months. I think they are just trying to make the gap between EU and US as small as possible because they don't want people in EU to import that game. (Almost every one understands English in EU) And this thing about Pok?mon, isn't GameFreak also a Japanese team? So why had Americans had to wait so long with us Europeans? Ruby and Sapphire for example needed almost 4 months from US to EU, so what possible explanation is there that we got it this time even earlier. (black and white). Like I said, I really don't think it's coming out this year in the US, I don't care if it's the same cadridge and blah, you can say that to all games, and it's a fact that they got released in EU earlier. (Not only Pok?mon, Zelda, Mario, even consoles). But I guess we have to wait... I just think this game will be released by the end of November or beginning of december, and I don't think it's already done at all, like you said.

Then you're thinking wrongly.

I'm really not trying to fight with you, but what you're implying is ridiculous. They aren't going to wait to make a gap smaller, what would be the point?

People in EU can't play the US game! That's the thing. The 3DS is region blocked. If they wanted to play the US version of the game, they would have to purchase a US 3DS along with a US version of AC3DS. Nintendo isn't going to hold a game that they could release now, they're going to ship it out and sell it the instant they can. The facts I've previously given is how it is. If I end up being wrong, then you can tell me how wrong I was, but until then what I've said makes the most sense.

I really don't understand the title at all, does it mean get going since there is so much to do, jump out made more sense, but get going sounds better.

I'd rather them just call it Animal Crossing 3D or 3DS. None of these names really capture my attention even though I am buying the game regardless because after all it is an Animal Crossing game.

AC3DS is what they should use.

Trying to be creative with the title is just going to make the game sound awful. Jump Out sounds awful. Get Going sounds awful. They don't need to be creative, it's just a title.

I had a feeling deep inside that NoA had no idea what to name the game...and I was right. While they're adding many new things, nothing's the "center" of the game, like the city in City Folk. I can imagine it must be hard for them.

Wild World also fit perfectly, because of the WiFi.

But they'll get this. Get Going makes no sense, and neither does Jump Out.

Customization is definitely the center, house exterior, wall decor, pants, shoes, town decor. But how does this fit with a title?

You're right, the main theme in this game is creativity and customization. But none of the titles we've seen so far have anything to do with either of those aspects, but they need to.

I tried thinking of a title but failed. lol

The only one I can think of for Customizing options is "AC Your World" or your town, or whatever you would call it.

I would rather it be titled just plain old Animal Crossing: 3DS, it may not be creative but its not nearly as awful as anything they've come up with so far.
Its simple.
It sounds good.
Most everyone already calls it that.

If you're like me, you don't really care about the title, you're much more interested in the game.

Back