• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo Power: August

Yeah I don't care about the title, but some for some people, this will be their first AC game and a determining factor will be the title, and a title named after the console isn't creative enough for a lot of sales.

I don't think sales are going to factor into the title.

Apart from personal preferences, AC3DS would be a good title.
off of the title stuff though.. I'm much more interested in the online functions. Not streetpass, since I live in a pretty semi-rural area and the chances of someone carrying a 3DS with AC3DS is close to none. But the wifi functions interest me, and what sort of things will people be able to do in your town this time around?

It was mentioned before, I'd really like it if we could have bonfires on the beach, but from the newer videos it looks like that idea was scrapped.

I don't think sales are going to factor into the title.

Apart from personal preferences, AC3DS would be a good title.
off of the title stuff though.. I'm much more interested in the online functions. Not streetpass, since I live in a pretty semi-rural area and the chances of someone carrying a 3DS with AC3DS is close to none. But the wifi functions interest me, and what sort of things will people be able to do in your town this time around?

It was mentioned before, I'd really like it if we could have bonfires on the beach, but from the newer videos it looks like that idea was scrapped.
bonfires was never even official anyways.

and less people will buy it if it was called

"Mayor of Customization Town" instead of "Animal Crossing: So-So"

bonfires was never even official anyways.

and less people will buy it if it was called

"Mayor of Customization Town" instead of "Animal Crossing: So-So"

It was as official as the town map they showed. The subject was discussed forever ago, but it seemed like a cool thing to do on multiplayer. But like I said, the new videos of the beach have pretty much shown that it's most likely not going to be in the game, unless it's some sort of event where it's only there that certain time.
Things like the cave, the island, etc aren't official either, but the fact they were there suggests that they might have made it into the final version.

Please dont be "Animal Crossing: get going" it sounds worse than jump out

Am I the only one not to keen on this idea that we are the mayor? I kind of liked being a resident. I mean I am sure its nothing game changing but.. just seems kinda funny. As for the title, I think they will just resort back to Animal Crossing 3DS.

It was said that you can completely ignore the mayor stuff if you want to. So it would be exactly like the previous games.
Really glad that's an option as well, because I would much rather spend my time fishing and looking for fossils.

It was said that you can completely ignore the mayor stuff if you want to. So it would be exactly like the previous games.
Really glad that's an option as well, because I would much rather spend my time fishing and looking for fossils.

me too, i really like fishing and catching bugs in animal crossing along with growing hybrids so thats what ill be concentrating on more than being a mayor, though ill do some of it, but its better that its optional

Back