• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo Retailer Briefing Later this week.

Sam

Resident Coldplayer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Just hours after the news of an imminent Japanese Nintendo Direct, Sinobi have announced that Nintendo will be holding a Retailer briefing this week, they also have 'high hopes of something to do with Animal Crossing 3DS...

I put my money on us getting a Japanese Release date tomorrow, with NA and EU dates being announced at the Retailer briefing later this week, I mean, one can only hope! :)

Discuss! :lemon:

EDIT: http://andriasang.com/con2fd/nintendo_retailer_briefing/

Last edited:
Shinobe? What's that? And I also hope that AC makes an appearance, they cannot delay it any further! So a JP release date might be possible, maybe even a NA one.

I say there is high hopes, and in the article it says "Sinobi" I think you accidentally spelt the name wrong.

Hate to burst any bubbles but seeing as this is a Japanese retailer we're speaking of here it's unlikely we would get a North America release date...

Hate to burst any bubbles but seeing as this is a Japanese retailer we're speaking of here it's unlikely we would get a North America release date...
Only one person mentioned that, and I never even thought we would. So i don't think many bubbles were bursted so don't worry.

And Nintendo of America isn't even doing an Nintendo Direct of their own this time.

I'd expect US Animal Crossing release date information in the December ND. If not in one of their press releases. Either way, we'll be waiting a while.

Aw, Majora's Mask was to appear. Oh well, maybe at this event

Are you being serious?

Nintendo confirmed that IF they even make a Majora's Mask 3D, they will make it after an new 3DS Zelda is released.

I don't know why anybody wants it to begin with. Even though MM is my favorite Zelda game, I am not going to go out and pay $40 for an 12 year old game with retexturing. I already did that with OOT3D and I was not happy. In my mind, either they actually remake it, or they shouldn't even bother.

Game console remakes, I donno... It's risky to have the love of a old game and it still hold up. But I was happy with pekmen when it went to the wii.
Road rash for the psp
Paperboy for the gba
Tiger helli
Mutant league football
Excite bike
Aww man. It takes me back!

Back