• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo Direct Sept. 2021 Discussion Thread

I can’t wait for two of those things. The Mario movie - some of the best American comedy actors

and

ACNH - BREWSTER! They really left us hanging. Oh yeah, we’re gonna show you inside, psyche! you gotta wait a month!

Games mainly launching this winter... So safe to say the silence on Splatoon 3 is going to remain. Oh well. I'm mostly looking forward to any additional Pokemon news personally. I also wish we would get a more concrete Rune Factory 5 release date as 2022 is really vague but I'll just have to wait I suppose.

Looking back at this I'm glad I was wrong haha. We did get an official date for Rune Factory 5 finally and a new Splatoon Trailer. Decent direct for me.

we’re gonna pretend that i’m not two weeks late to this lmao, but i finally got around to watching the direct and i have,,, so many thoughts.

i’ve never played monster hunter rise before, but the graphics look beautiful! it was a super cool way to start off the direct imo!
tell me why i literally forgot all about mario party superstars LOL. i’m definitely still interested in buying it, though; it looks like so much fun!
“watch out for those monty moles.”, woody woods is already my favourite map. :’)
the music playing during voice of cards: the isle dragon roars literally gave me goosebumps oml. what a hauntingly pretty song.
“an absolute disaster of a human being”, i’m gonna be in a nintendo game??
kirby waking up was so cute. 🥺
i’ve literally known about brewster returning for 17 days now and yet i still got chills when the acnh clip started playing lol.
i typically don’t care for disney games, but disney magical world 2 looks fun! i’m lowkey tempted to buy it. :’o
who the hell casted chris pratt as mario. 😭

overall, there wasn’t much that interested me in this direct other than mario party superstars, disney magical world 2 and of course, acnh, but it was still a fun watch!
one day, we’ll get tomodachi life news, right?
...right?

I am looking forward to Disney Magical World 2. I played it years ago on the 3DS and really enjoyed it. :)

Back