• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

No AC Switch at the Direct = RIOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
c424a16a-6732-4c2d-b6bc-340db425d95e_text_hi.gif

We leave at dawn

Last edited:
We shall surround the Nintendo headquarters at Kyoto. No one is allowed to leave until the game is announced. If they announce Amiibo Festival 2, we escalate the riot to a revolution and appoint a new dictator.

If no ac switch on this direct, (Which is very likely) Then they’ll announce it out of the blue on a later date. (Again, which is very likely)

Despite the hype and rumours and how excited I will be (and how much I'm hoping!), I do doubt it will be announced. I'll be upset just because I want it so much, but not really angry! It's just one more direct down counting up to when it does get announced, haha!

I don't actually own a Switch. But sure, if there's no announcement of it I'll happily get out my torch and pitchfork. I've been wanting to riot against Nintendo since they decided 50 leaf tickets for a single fortune cookie is perfectly reasonable.

I'm not expecting the game to be announced, but if they acknowledged how agitated the fans have been, they might say a few words about it.

I think this may be the longest we have waited for a new AC game to be released, being that New Leaf was announced 4 years after CF was released, and now it's been over 5 years since New Leaf was released. *We need this!!*

*grabs popcorn and watches people go cray just because are perfectly fine game is old lol*

Honestly I hope they don't release any news or stuff now lol

Honestly even just a small little teaser like how they did with Smash Ultimate the previous Direct would be great but even then the chances of AC Switch seems very small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back