• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway No longer active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAASPLE

- - - Post Merge - - -

MAPELE,ROBOFGVKTFJCTFFOOTCTUOC

Omg maple maple maple eeeeee I'm so happy

Wait I have got her right?

Sorry Farobi:L

Omg maple maple maple eeeeee I'm so happy

Wait I have got her right?

Sorry Farobi:L
I'm sorry, but she's been adopted :c If I manage to stumble across her once I get my other copy or after the cycle I'll let you know! ;_;

Who are your current villagers?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you put my Tangy up XC

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you put my Tangy up XC

Bah I wish I could take Dasiy, darn my full town! Villagers need to leave! lol

Also, do I need to stick around for Deirdre, or can I go to bed? Not sure if you would be willing to wait until I was awake again xD

Let me just check to see who dings next. I can tell her not to move and hold off on her if you would like me to wait for you to wake up and she pings while sleeping.

I can stay up for another hour. I will let you know when I go to bed :) Thanks for working with me! I appreciate it!

Can't keep my eyes open, off to bed! I should be back on in 8 hours. If you can keep Deirdre around wonderful, but I understand if you cannot <3 Thanks!

Blaire is in boxes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still have Daisy, I would love to have her in my town :)
I'll put you down for her. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can't keep my eyes open, off to bed! I should be back on in 8 hours. If you can keep Deirdre around wonderful, but I understand if you cannot <3 Thanks!
Understandable! I'll definitely try, but since Daisy was voided by the person who came to pick up maple, I can't make any promises. ):

BLAIRE!!</3 I need to still cycle out a few more villagers to get her back D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back