• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway No longer active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLAIRE!!</3 I need to still cycle out a few more villagers to get her back D=
:c I would have considered keeping her myself since she's so cute, but I've had her in gamecube and her house is in the worst spot possible.

It's April Fool's day so I'm gathering villager pictures. If no one wants Blaire by the time I'm done she'll be sent to the void!

- - - Post Merge - - -

On my phone now, I will check in in 2 hours to see if she is up :) will set an alarm!
Sounds good!

OHMYGOD I JUST GOT MERRY IN MY CAMP SITE

Thank you for looking for me, but you can take my name off the list :3

OHMYGOD I JUST GOT MERRY IN MY CAMP SITE

Thank you for looking for me, but you can take my name off the list :3
Congrats! I'll edit the first post now! c: I wish I was as lucky. xD Only one I've managed to find from my campsite was Shep, and now that I have his picture I'm not sure if I want to keep him or not. :c

Checking back in, looks like no boxes! I will check back in an hour! :)
Currently trying to find someone for Shep. But not very many people are awake yet, so I'll just mail him a letter and get back to cycling for you since you're around. <3

Could you also keep an eye out for the following villagers: Erik, Kabuki, Poppy, Bunnie? Thanks a lot :)

Everyone's favorite blue unicorn moved in x.x I won't be giving him away though, I honestly need the bells for Stitches/Marshal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Daisy is in boxes. Hopefully we're getting close to Deirdre's moving date. ;v;

Gonna post on tumblr to see if anyone will take Daisy. I messaged the person who posted earlier but they haven't responded. ): She's cute so I would hate to see her go to the void. D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thankfully I found someone to take her. I'll get back to cycling as soon as she gets picked up. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaand they had 10 villagers. :T To the void she goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back