Ω Axel's GFX & Pixel Shoppe Ω || mew GFX STYLES || All Slots Open Ω

Hi Axel! Gonna request again :3 Hope everything at work is ok! Take your time on mine, I can wait as long as possible.

I'd like a GFX!
Signature/Avatar: Signature / Avatar / Both
Render/Stock: [x]
Effects: Heavy / Medium / Light
Colors: Red and whatever looks best.
Text: -
- Font: -
Size: 400x150
Other: Nope! Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd like an Overworld!
Pokemon: Swampert, Milotic, Sylveon (If you can't find one change it to a Gardevoir), Pyroar F (Again if you can't find one change it to a Ninetails), Aggron (Please use the mega form if you can find one), Altaria.
- Shiny?: Milotic
Trainer: BW Female hero.
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: n/a
Direction: facing right

I hope I filled this out right! I may come back in the future for an overworld of my Omega Ruby team :)

THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END FINISH MY ORDER NOW! LOL Im just messin. Take your time! And its good you get to travel the world :D

Hey maybe I could help make overworlds with you for TBT, mine was quite fun to make last time (Although it would be a pain to make again, your noral style's are much easier)

BecauseYoureWorthit3.png

A little update on my life right now...
So I'm working. I work at a catering company that caters for the military, so I get to travel the world. Yay!
But, I work like crazy hours (5am-9pm) everyday so I have very little time in between to do orders. I apologize so much for the inconvenience. But, please don't look at this as me trying to get sympathy votes, because I never like those. I just wanted to let those who ordered something that they will be completed, and ya'll are on my mind, literally, all the time. No joke. I am on my Ipad a lot because there is some down time in between, but not enough to get my computer out and start working on orders.

With that said, if you want your order completed sooner than later (like the world is about to end type of deal), go ahead and PM me and I'll try and get it done ASAP.

Thanks so much guys. I really appreciate all the orders, I really do.

And for the lurkers, go ahead and put a request in ;)

No way man take your time! :( Don't stress yourself out. I'm patient and can wait for mine. ^3^

Hey guys, so I'm forcing myself to make some time to finish some orders, mostly because I hate making people wait on things. So expect something from me :D

---------------------------------------

Hi Axel! Gonna request again :3 Hope everything at work is ok! Take your time on mine, I can wait as long as possible.

I'd like a GFX!
Render/Stock: [x]
Colors: Red and whatever looks best.
Text: -
- Font: -
Size: 400x150
Other: Nope! Thanks!

Oh yay! Another GFX request! I think you will be the sole reason I improve as an GFX artist. Haha.
Accepted!

I'd like an Overworld!
Pokemon: Swampert, Milotic, Sylveon (If you can't find one change it to a Gardevoir), Pyroar F (Again if you can't find one change it to a Ninetails), Aggron (Please use the mega form if you can find one), Altaria.
- Shiny?: Milotic
Trainer: BW Female hero.
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: n/a
Direction: facing right

I hope I filled this out right! I may come back in the future for an overworld of my Omega Ruby team :)

Accepted!

THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END FINISH MY ORDER NOW! LOL Im just messin. Take your time! And its good you get to travel the world :D

Plz don't do this to me. I feel so bad for making ya'll wait so long D: I'm an horrible shop owner (if that's what you wanna call me).

Hey maybe I could help make overworlds with you for TBT, mine was quite fun to make last time (Although it would be a pain to make again, your noral style's are much easier)

PM me!

I'd like an GFX!
Signature/Avatar: Signature
Render/Stock: For the stock, you can choose, and the render: (x)
Effects: Medium
Colors: Yellow and light blue
Text: "Love Live"
- Font: http://www.dafont.com/m-ponderosa.font?text=Love+Live
Size: 500 x 200
Other: Put musical notes throughout the signature. Thanks!

I can do what I can, I enjoy doing your last order and obviously it was good enough for you to come back.
But, I do have to say that the size of your request tag is a little big for the max tag. I don't mind do it but would ask that you just chip in a little TBTB. That's all. You are also more than welcome to change that to 500x150 so that you don't have to pay for anything. Up to you!
Accepted, btw.

No way man take your time! :( Don't stress yourself out. I'm patient and can wait for mine. ^3^

Thanks gurl ;)

Completed Orders:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Overworlds2.png

@Ahri:
Ahri.gif

@C r y s t a l:
8a3Crystal.gif

@PokeCam420:
39cPokeCam420.gif

@emmatheweirdo:
Awaiting Mark Up Approval!

@Mayor Lark, LeilaChan:
WIP!

GFX2.png

@Kazunari:
Kazunari.png

Please let me know what you think! I am more than happy to change something (colors, renders, effects, etc.) or just do the order over again. Hope you like it!

@Sparkanine, BellGreen:
WIP!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so I got some requests done! Yay!

I will get to everyone else in the next day or so.
If you requested an Custom Overworld Sprite, please send over 40 TBTB, or whatever you deem appropriate.
And, if there are any changes that needed to be changed, please let me know! Thanks for ordering!

Attachments

• Ahri.gif
    Ahri.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 259
Awww man that's freaking awesome. Thank you so much Axeler! owo
You don't need to change anything at all. I LOVE IT!
Still can't wait to play with you in League sometime whenever you're not busy, eheh.

Awww man that's freaking awesome. Thank you so much Axeler! owo
You don't need to change anything at all. I LOVE IT!
Still can't wait to play with you in League sometime whenever you're not busy, eheh.

Oh man. I'm glad you like it! Enjoy!
And, I will definitely hit you up when I have some time to play ;)

-----------------------------------------​

-Goes to work on requests-

Oh man. I'm glad you like it! Enjoy!
And, I will definitely hit you up when I have some time to play ;)

-----------------------------------------​

-Goes to work on requests-
Once I get the hang of the game(created profile, haven't played yet), I wanna play with y'all too!

I'd like an GFX!
Render/Stock: Render [x], and for Stock... anything that looks good!
Colors: Pink
Text:
- Font:
Size: Same size as last time.
Other: No, thank you very much... if the render doesn't work I will try and find another.

Back