- Shiny?: Umbreon, Metagross
Trainer:
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?:
th
Direction: <----------------

TYVM!!!

high five! zd

Request Form:

Pokemon: Gardevoir, Squirtle, Glaceon, Swablu, Azumarill, Piplup, Cubchoo (<-) Sayaka Maizono (Down) (Make her as good as you can, pls) (With a heart) (http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/891b73a060d562824a06533a59b540121368192023_full.jpg) Sylveon, Espeon, Skitty, Jigglypuff, Slowpoke, Audino, Blissey (->)
- Shiny? Just Gardevoir.
Trainer: Sayaka maizono
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: Yes
Direction: -

I just sent now the tbt cause I don't want to forgot D:

Pokemon: Loppuny, Vensaur, Umbreon, Metagross, Dragonite
- Shiny?: Umbreon, Metagross
Trainer:
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?:
th
Direction: <----------------

TYVM!!!
Danganronpa reference triplets XD

Pokemon: Loppuny, Blastoise, Houndoom (These three facing right), 1st Anime on the left in my curent sig for trainer(facing forward), Lilligant, Crobat, Weavile (these three facing left)
- Shiny?: No thank you
Trainer: The anime character with the hoodie, pink and blue leggings, and school girl outfit in my current sig(first from the left)
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: Described above
Direction: Described Above. Tipping you quite a few TBTB since you have been so patient and kind to me :)

TYVM!!!

Pokemon: Loppuny, Blastoise, Houndoom (These three facing right), 1st Anime on the left in my curent sig for trainer(facing forward), Lilligant, Crobat, Weavile (these three facing left)
- Shiny?: No thank you
Trainer: The anime character with the hoodie, pink and blue leggings, and school girl outfit in my current sig(first from the left)
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: Described above
Direction: Described Above. Tipping you quite a few TBTB since you have been so patient and kind to me :)

TYVM!!!

Ibuki?

Pokemon: Bellsprout Breloom Budew Bulbasaur Cacnea Cacturn And Carnivine Please!
- Shiny?: All of them please!
Trainer:
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: No Thanks!
Direction: <--------
Thanks Axeler!

Last edited:

Oh jeez, 17 requests this round.

----------------------------------------

@Guero101:
Guero101.gif

@Stepheroo:
a06Stepheroo.gif

@Holla:
Holla.gif

@C r y s t a l:
Crystal.gif

@Uxie:
ac9Uxie.gif

@Gregriii:
WHYGREGGREIIIWHY.gif
omg never again

@Mario.:
Mario.gif

@Sparkanine:
5c9Sparkanine.gif

@Meira:
Meira.gif

@C a l l a w a y:
dcCallaway.gif

@MayorMudkip:
MayorMudkip.gif

@Droogie:
Droogie.gif

@J o s h:
Josh.gif

@GoldieJoan:
GoldieJoan.gif

@gnoixaim:
gnoixaim.gif

@Hikari:
Hikari20.gif

Let me know if you don't like the update Xion Sprite!

@Labrontheowl:
Whenever is fine! I'll try and get yours done tonight.

----------------------------------------

Alright, so I will now be doing slots because this is too much for me to manage with work and all. Plus, slots will be easier for me to remember and track orders. And possibly, I can get more done faster this way.
So, this is how we are going to do this. Five Slots for normal requests and 5 additional requests for special requests. And these will be determined by myself. And, I will let you know if you have a slot or not, because I know that can be a bit unnerving.
Hope ya'll are okay with this! Thanks ya'll.
I'll update the OP in a bit.

And for those of you who had a Custom Mayor, Trainer, OC, etc. (and haven't done so yet), now is the time to send in your cash.

I love it! Thank you so much

Hey Axeler! Is there a chance you could make both the ones you have done for me into one image? still going the same way so like (----------><----------), its just the limit in a siggy is 4 pics, and i will go above that if i put the mew pokemon in it. Thanks.

Hey Axeler! Is there a chance you could make both the ones you have done for me into one image? still going the same way so like (----------><----------), its just the limit in a siggy is 4 pics, and i will go above that if i put the mew pokemon in it. Thanks.

Sure thing dude!

THANK YOU.
Sorry I just really like Sabrina haha. And mew shop layout! Good luck!

Thanks!

Back