Ω Axel's GFX & Pixel Shoppe Ω || mew GFX STYLES || All Slots Open Ω

Userbar
Text: Sucre Chattons (Or just Sucre idc)
- If Overworld, post here: Could you use my own? tumblr_inline_n9i9q3qU2C1qmgfde.gif
Colors: whatever fits - pinks or blues idc
Position: text right, image left
Other: I hope this is all okay. I can tip you as well if you'd like

Hey Axeler, I came here to thank you for fulfilling my request in the older thread (I love it!). But then I saw the userbars. I hope it's okay to request one, if you're not too overloaded.

Text: Click here to feed a pokemon in need
Colors: I'm partial to blues, but I'll defer to your judgement.
Image/Overworld: Overworld
- If Overworld, post here: MayorMudkip.gif
- If Overworld, Style: HGSS / PMD
Colors: Again, I'll kinda let you go with it. >>
Position: Would it be okay to ask you to flip the overworld so the pokemon are walking towards the right? If that's okay I would like the sprites on the left side (walking to the right), with the text on the right.
Other: If Latios is too big or doesn't quite fit, it's okay to leave him out. Otherwise, thank you so much for doing all this. C:

Hey Axeler, I came here to thank you for fulfilling my request in the older thread (I love it!). But then I saw the userbars. I hope it's okay to request one, if you're not too overloaded.

Text: Click here to feed a pokemon in need
Colors: I'm partial to blues, but I'll defer to your judgement.
Image/Overworld: Overworld
- If Overworld, post here: View attachment 63547
- If Overworld, Style: HGSS / PMD
Colors: Again, I'll kinda let you go with it. >>
Position: Would it be okay to ask you to flip the overworld so the pokemon are walking towards the right? If that's okay I would like the sprites on the left side (walking to the right), with the text on the right.
Other: If Latios is too big or doesn't quite fit, it's okay to leave him out. Otherwise, thank you so much for doing all this. C:

Nah your good! Where is the userbar going to be linked to? Just so have have some sort of idea for colors hehe
Accepted btw!

Ooooh I would LOVE one!

Request Form:

Pokemon: All the Eevee-lutions in this order: Sylveon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Flareon, Glaceon, Jolteon, Eevee
- Shiny?: No thank you c:

Trainer: My trainer c:
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: Emma { x } (ignore Zach's)

Direction: Walking from right to left please :3

Thank you so much!

Ooooh I would LOVE one!

Request Form:

Pokemon: All the Eevee-lutions in this order: Sylveon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Flareon, Glaceon, Jolteon, Eevee
- Shiny?: No thank you c:

Trainer: My trainer c:
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: Emma { x } (ignore Zach's)

Direction: Walking from right to left please :3

Thank you so much!

Accepted! Everything seems to be in order.
Just to clairfy, you want them walking to the left right? ------>

This is really nice of you. I love your work :) I hope you don't mind if I request --

Pokemon: Torchic
- Shiny?: Nope.
Trainer:
image.jpg
Direction: walking left <<<<

[Ordering for a future user bar]

Thanks so much :)

I was wondering around when would mine be finished? I had bought one from the older thread o:

Posted here.

This is really nice of you. I love your work :) I hope you don't mind if I request --

Pokemon: Torchic
- Shiny?: Nope.
Trainer: Direction: walking left <<<<

[Ordering for a future user bar]

Thanks so much :)

Accepted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And shoutout to Karen for the lovely tip!

Back