• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

im pretty sure i already have u added so ill open my gates ^__^

- - - Post Merge - - -

oop wait nvm gotta check if u have room first x)

Yeah! Like when she was surprised or shocked HER EYES WENT RED. It always caught me off guard, be all "Whoa whoa calm down!" D:

i cant take her sorry a 10th villager is moving in x. x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah! Like when she was surprised or shocked HER EYES WENT RED. It always caught me off guard, be all "Whoa whoa calm down!" D:

That was Dotty also Q_ Q

@Colrayne OMG i had no idea she did that!!! i thought dotty/aurora were the only ones o_o weird

@Mozzy that sucks u_u ill void her then! gotta keep going

Also: probably a dumb question, but what do you mean by Bush Starts? Like bush saplings ready to plant?

@Colrayne OMG i had no idea she did that!!! i thought dotty/aurora were the only ones o_o weird

@Mozzy that sucks u_u ill void her then! gotta keep going

sorry and freaking alien animals xD

@mozzy lol dont be sorry :D stuff happens nbd!!

@colrayne its not silly, and yep thats what i mean! like hydrangeas hollys azaleas sweet olives and even cedar saps

- - - Post Merge - - -

agnes is in!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

bella is out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i talked to maple and apparently i picked her up from someones void :0

ANKHA MOVED IN

- - - Post Merge - - -

@colrayne i forgot about those! but yep i certainly do :'D

Oh i forgot to say i saw your post on my profile and yes i was able to get Carmen i posted in so many threads x_ x i'm still lurking for Stitches though-ish still debating >.>

tbone out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Rasumii ikr :D this town is waaaaay luckier than omega re: random move ins but its still cursed bc whitney

@mozzy im vvvv happy for u, congrats :) ! and u will have plenty of time to consider stitches, i doubt ill get THAT lucky today lol!

Hi! Updating you... I got Tiffany :D You can take me off of the lurking list ^-^

@Rasumii would 70 TBT + 7 carns be ok for maple if she moves then?? n_n

@Chiisanacx omg if marina shows up id gladly take gold roses for her!! (i neeeeed them for my duck town omg) how many would sound fair 2 u? :')

Hmm ~ 10 gold roses? + 3 clovers :0

@colrayne i knoooooooow omg im so happy to get her bc im sure shell be adopted quickly when the time comes!!

@ruddy kitty congrats!! :D ill remove u l8r!

@queertactics tysm ^_^ !! :'D

@kelsey i hope she doesnt either bc that would be pretty gross and sad x_x

@chiisanacx that sounds good to me :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

broccolo is out and freckles is in! gotta message someone about her brb

- - - Post Merge - - -

hopper is in!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ankha is in boxes (wow that was fast!!) and im holding her until shes adopted. her price is 175 tbt or 10 lucky clovers!! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

going afk for like 10 minutes tops :') feel free to leave offers!

Back