• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

Nedrian said:
TravisTouchdown said:
SAMwich said:
605 still, im tting back so it stays like that for you guys.
You do realize that TT-ing will change your prices right?
not if they time travel back to a time when turnip prices were high. today i went to someone's town at 11 AM for them, and it was noon by the time i could finish. turnip prices dropped like 400 bells, so they time travelled back a few hours, and i was able to finish.
Oh! I get it now.
Awesome.
I'm gonna do that from now on.

Hal said:
OMG I really dont understand the big idea about Turnips, and Turnip prices.
i think you came to my town yesterday when like the entire front part of my town was covered in turnips, my house (all 3 levels) were covered in turnips wherever you could walk... these were white turnips.

every sunday, a character named joan comes to your town between 6 AM and noon, and sells turnips. she'll sell white turnips for a set price, like between 94 and 109 is what i've had. you buy as many as you want, put them somewhere in your town, and wait. with this being said, if you're going for a perfect town rating, it's not too smart to leave them on the ground because they will be counted as garbage. you should bury them in this case, if your house is full.

anyway, white turnips live for 1 week, from the sunday you buy them until the following sunday. nook does not buy white turnips on sundays, but he has a turnip "market" for the other days of the week. normally he has 3 times of day he changes his turnip prices - morning, afternoon, and night. you check 3 times a day if possible what the turnip prices are. if you bought them for 94 each and he's buying them for 600, you're pretty rich if you got a lot of them.

last sunday, i spent 1,500,000 on white turnips and today got 7,100,000 turnips - actually it was 7,400,000 because i gave the guy who let me in his town 300,000 for letting me come back and forth so much.

red turnips are a bit different - joan only has one of these a week, and it costs 1,000 bells. you plant it anywhere, water it once a day, and dig it up the following sunday after you planted it. you sell it to nook, and if you've watered it every day, he'll pay you 15,000 bells for it. easy 14,000.

if you have anymore questions just PM me. <3

lisayadigg17 said:
commando1898 said:
I just made 4700 bells which is really nothing but I all i did was just go to Joan then today just sold them :p

97 Bells For
1 Turnip
Bought 100 Turnips For
9700 Bells
144 Bells For One Turnip
Sold For $14,400
Profit: $4700 :gyroiddance:
yeah but you hardly made a profit at all.... i mean seriously you could have made more then that by just selling fruit....
i know but i wasnt even trying anyway

TravisTouchdown said:
Nedrian said:
TravisTouchdown said:
SAMwich said:
605 still, im tting back so it stays like that for you guys.
You do realize that TT-ing will change your prices right?
not if they time travel back to a time when turnip prices were high. today i went to someone's town at 11 AM for them, and it was noon by the time i could finish. turnip prices dropped like 400 bells, so they time travelled back a few hours, and i was able to finish.
Oh! I get it now.
Awesome.
I'm gonna do that from now on.
if you're going to time travel throughout the week to check turnip prices, be extremely careful not to time travel to any day before the sunday you bought them or after the following sunday you bought them on because if you do, your turnips will rot and will not be able to be saved.

or... at least i'm pretty sure. i'd rather be safe than sorry, lol. if you have a good price like on wednesday of this week, you can go back to wednesday as much as you want, but as soon as you allow your game to progress after the following sunday, you can no longer go back to that wednesday, if that makes sense.

If you time travel through "Rover" at the beginning of the game, it prevents Tom Nook from having turnip "spikes". You ONLY see the extremely high prices (400+) when he has spikes. These occur almost always on Thursday or Friday of the week, they are preceded by a decline early in the week, and two or three "rises" in price, then an enormous spike, or a lower spike, just a luck of the draw. But, if you time travel by changing your actual Wii Clock, it does not affect turnip prices in the same way. The game thinks you have simply been offline for the amount of time, not time traveling. I am also relatively positive that if you time travel backwards more than a day, then the turnip prices do change. As long as the time period is only one AM or PM different that you Time Travel to, the prices should remain high.

Below is an external link, which has helped me tremendously in learning about how the turnip market works, through my experience, it is very accurate.

http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/f28/hey-guys-wanna-know-how-to-predict-your-turnip-prices-50508.html

Hope this helped someone, thanks

stand said:
nook buyin for 557 ^_^
come on y'all` ahah
I don't know if people will trust you, Because your new. & there was a scam recently.

Joe said:
stand said:
nook buyin for 557 ^_^
come on y'all` ahah
I don't know if people will trust you, Because your new. & there was a scam recently.
...... the hell? in sellin turnips? =-= okay then....
i dont think i can scam anyone by lettin them sell turnips at my town......

stand said:
Joe said:
stand said:
nook buyin for 557 ^_^
come on y'all` ahah
You just proved how new you really are.

#Garrett said:
stand said:
Joe said:
stand said:
nook buyin for 557 ^_^
come on y'all` ahah
you guys are just being silly =_=

but anyway! anyone that wants to sell their turnips at my town =-=
its 557

stand said:
#Garrett said:
stand said:
Joe said:
stand said:
nook buyin for 557 ^_^
come on y'all` ahah

its 557
HOW TO SCAM OFF OF TURNIPS
in 4 easy steps

based off ture events

step 1 post a topic saying OMG PRICES ARE 617 AT MY TOWN
step 2 charge a 100k fee for selling turnips
step 3 have people pay you the 100k
step 4 end the party

Do you get it now?

#Garrett said:
stand said:
#Garrett said:
stand said:
Joe said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

its 557
in 4 easy steps

based off ture events

step 4 end the party

Do you get it now?
:O

#Garrett said:
stand said:
#Garrett said:
stand said:
Joe said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

its 557
in 4 easy steps

based off ture events

step 4 end the party

Do you get it now?
Reset Button?

oh how can i be so dumb? The 'fee'

WHICH i didnt even HAVE!

i didnt put up a fee.

nook is buying turnips for 557 at my town

stand said:
oh how can i be so dumb? The 'fee'

WHICH i didnt even HAVE!

i didnt put up a fee.

nook is buying turnips for 557 at my town
Proof?!

Joe said:
stand said:
nook buyin for 557 ^_^
come on y'all` ahah
How is she new? She doesn't even have a fee up... BTW, you could just buy turnips first, and if she DID have a fee, place the bells down -.-

Master Crash said:
Joe said:
stand said:
nook buyin for 557 ^_^
come on y'all` ahah
How is she new? She doesn't even have a fee up... BTW, you could just buy turnips first, and if she DID have a fee, place the bells down -.-
lmao. 50 summin posts means new. XD

Back