• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

that was pretty ridiculous everyone jumping on that person that was trying to sell their turnips for 557... if there's no entry fee... how could they scam? no one answered... because there's no way they could. people are getting too paranoid about this...

Joe said:
Master Crash said:
Joe said:
stand said:
nook buyin for 557 ^_^
come on y'all` ahah
I don't know if people will trust you, Because your new. & there was a scam recently.
How is she new? She doesn't even have a fee up... BTW, you could just buy turnips first, and if she DID have a fee, place the bells down -.-
lmao. 50 summin posts means new. XD
Nooo, not really, she's been here for awhile, just because they don't post alot doesn't mean they're new. There's also the places that don't raise your post count.

And Nedrian's right :D

Master Crash said:
Joe said:
Master Crash said:
Joe said:
stand said:
nook buyin for 557 ^_^
come on y'all` ahah
I don't know if people will trust you, Because your new. & there was a scam recently.
How is she new? She doesn't even have a fee up... BTW, you could just buy turnips first, and if she DID have a fee, place the bells down -.-
lmao. 50 summin posts means new. XD
Nooo, not really, she's been here for awhile, just because they don't post alot doesn't mean they're new. There's also the places that don't raise your post count.

And Nedrian's right :D
yesss :BB thank yoouu so much : ) ive been here a whilee. i just dont post much stuff
======
so i still have it at 557

^_^ if you guys have turnips :D think about sellin at my place

&i think i am in luffff
*heart signX2*

TravisTouchdown said:
#Garrett said:
stand said:
#Garrett said:
stand said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
You just proved how new you really are.
you guys are just being silly =_=

but anyway! anyone that wants to sell their turnips at my town =-=
its 557
HOW TO SCAM OFF OF TURNIPS
in 4 easy steps

based off ture events

step 1 post a topic saying OMG PRICES ARE 617 AT MY TOWN
step 2 charge a 100k fee for selling turnips
step 3 have people pay you the 100k
step 4 end the party

Do you get it now?
Reset Button?
Tell that to Ryudo and Horus :\

#Garrett said:
TravisTouchdown said:
#Garrett said:
stand said:
#Garrett said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
you guys are just being silly =_=

but anyway! anyone that wants to sell their turnips at my town =-=
its 557
HOW TO SCAM OFF OF TURNIPS
in 4 easy steps

based off ture events

step 1 post a topic saying OMG PRICES ARE 617 AT MY TOWN
step 2 charge a 100k fee for selling turnips
step 3 have people pay you the 100k
step 4 end the party

Do you get it now?
Reset Button?
Tell that to Ryudo and Horus :\
the way they got scammed was because that idiot was making them pay an entrance fee. this person is not, so it would be a bit impossible for you to get scammed... by not paying anything...

stand is NOT a scammer i just went over there to sell some turnips, and did not get scammed.

made 713k too

just incase u turnip sellers dont no turnip prices change every 12 hours so at 12am then 12pm then 12am etc... so it changes at midday aswell is bassically wot im saying

hah, I TT'd about 10 days, & the highest turnip prices I got were 200 :p
But I TT'd ahead.

Back