• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

Nedrian said:
#Garrett said:
TravisTouchdown said:
#Garrett said:
stand said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
HOW TO SCAM OFF OF TURNIPS
in 4 easy steps

based off ture events

step 1 post a topic saying OMG PRICES ARE 617 AT MY TOWN
step 2 charge a 100k fee for selling turnips
step 3 have people pay you the 100k
step 4 end the party

Do you get it now?
Reset Button?
Tell that to Ryudo and Horus :\
the way they got scammed was because that idiot was making them pay an entrance fee. this person is not, so it would be a bit impossible for you to get scammed... by not paying anything...
Holy crap!! I didn't say stand scams that was joe okay!?

Stand said how can you scam with turnips and i told her

learn to read everyone :mad:

Hey everyone,

since im Australian and it's Sunday over here and I can buy turnips i've come up with a plan...
If anybody here has a turnip price of at least 150ea atm can I come to your town and sell then go back and buy then back to your... etc. Anywayz I will give the person 25% of the money I make. So... anybody got a good price?

DeanoShemino64 said:
Hey everyone,

since im Australian and it's Sunday over here and I can buy turnips i've come up with a plan...
If anybody here has a turnip price of at least 150ea atm can I come to your town and sell then go back and buy then back to your... etc. Anywayz I will give the person 25% of the money I make. So... anybody got a good price?
good plan sorry i cant help
:'(

reedstr16 said:
DeanoShemino64 said:
Hey everyone,

good plan sorry i cant help
:'(
it's ok.
I'm off now anyway so i'll just do it the normal way.

You could just time travel to Sunday (not via Rover, via the Wii Clock) and do the same thing, I have been doing your plan for awhile now, works like a charm.

Findager said:
You could just time travel to Sunday (not via Rover, via the Wii Clock) and do the same thing, I have been doing your plan for awhile now, works like a charm.
why shouldn't you time travel with Rover?

only 79 in my town as well, i hope to find them for a good price this week

I'm at 90 . . . which, I mean, better than 79, but still not awesome.

---Myca

Back