• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

XArceus said:
I wish I had bought turnips :'( I forgot to buy them on Sunday. Will your turnips rot if you time travel forward?
Only if you TT forward by 7 days. o:

TT backward=Instant death

<big><big><big><big><big>527 in G-ville!!</big></big></big></big></big>

I'm not allowing any time travelers, hackers, or people who posses (or have ever owned) hacked DLC. I probably won't demand an entrance fee (that's just mean), but I wouldn't mind any donations... I'm really poor. Really, really poor. I don't even have enough money to buy turnips, so I can't even make any profit today. =(

Tyeforce said:

I'm not allowing any time travelers, hackers, or people who posses (or have ever owned) hacked DLC. I probably won't demand an entrance fee (that's just mean), but I wouldn't mind any donations... I'm really poor. Really, really poor. I don't even have enough money to buy turnips, so I can't even make any profit today. =(
I think about A LOT of people TT though......

Tyeforce said:

Sorry my second acount had hacked DLC on it cuz someone dropped a gold axe when i was on my second acount....it was a lightsaber.

Tyeforce said:

can i come

Tyeforce said:

Thats about 90% of this forum good luck getting anyone.

Everyone who wants to come (as long as you don't hack, time travel, or have or ever owned hacked items), my gates are open right now. I still have to add you, which I'll have my brother do because I have to get a shower right now. He'll be playing with my character until I'm done.

Gosh, Tyeforce, I would LOVE to come sell.

I've never hacked or time traveled, and I'd be more than happy to tip, since it's really nice of you to offer to open up for free.

Do you need any fossils? T. Rex Skull or Sabertooth torso?

---Myca

Back