• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Officer Berri can Draw and Sprite!

These are literally amazing. I love the gorilla with the rainbow t-shirt. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Wow, these are great! The Rover one (that's Rover right?) is especially awesome.

Thanks a ton guys! I've almost got the horses done now! Just a couple more to go. Though Tumblr seems to be down so if it's not back tomorrow I can't upload the Hippos! D:

tumblr_inline_mkh5qwOoXG1qz4rgp.png

Next up! Hippos!

These ones were pretty hard because I had to find a way to make their faces without making the view from the front just their snouts. I think they came out alright, considering the trouble I had on them! You know what will be hard? Rhinos. ._.

From here on I may be posting these a little more slowly. I've been working on them every day for the past week or so. @_@ I'm gonna slow it down so I don't get tired of it, because I really really want to finish them! I should be able to finish the horses sometime today to post tomorrow. After that I'll be spriting the kangaroos. I'll also be looking for a job in the next week or so. But don't worry! I have no intention of stopping. I'm loving making these sprites.

Time for the horses!

tumblr_inline_mkj1vv43J11qz4rgp.png

I really like horses. Roscoe and Savannah are my favorites though! I've managed to complete all the Kangaroo sprites this morning so they'll be uploaded tomorrow. Or maybe I should start uploading sprites every other day so that I can get a little ahead on making them from here on out.

Edit: Since it's Bunny day and all that I decided to whip up one more sprite for everyone!
tumblr_inline_mkju6ouEnh1qz4rgp.png

ZIPPER T. BUNNY

Last edited:
IT'S TIME FOR KANGAROOS!
tumblr_inline_mkmr3ykK671qz4rgp.png

I have a male version of the base sprite ready for the male 'roos we're getting in New Leaf. BUT THE BABIES ARE SO CUTE OMG.

Thanks. It's kind of funny to watch me sprite some of the things like their eyes and hair. I tend to move the pixels around and zoom out constantly until They look perfect to me. Some of the patterns are really difficult to recreate. xD

It's Koala time!
tumblr_inline_mkqgloM1vm1qz4rgp.png

Bam! Koalas. Yuka's my favorite because she's so pretty, but I've only ever had Huggy in a village and Faith on my island.

Also you guys are finally going to get to see the kind of pictures I can actually draw today~ :D

Edit: NEVERMIND I'LL SHARE NOW. :3

tumblr_inline_mkqjth7TQz1qz4rgp.png

Chow scares me.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA I love the Chow.

The goats are my FAV so far, soooo freaking cute!

Hmm. I've never drawn K.K. Slider before. I may get it a shot sometime when I feel like drawing him!

HAHA. Chow scares me too. And Truffles. Lawd have mercy.
NO RUSH EVER, but something I'd love to see would be a Reese and Cyrus. I <3 Reese.

I've tried piddling I did it with dolls but I wasn't very good the clothes didn't look right but they are superb!

Thanks so much guys! xD Glad you like my drawing of Chow. In my head canon he's a scary stalker every time I see a picture of him in someone's game I just wanna find them and scream "RUN YOU FOOL."

I have to sprite the monkeys next. |: I'm not a big fan of monkeys and apes to be honest. Unless we're talking about Specter from Ape Escape. I could just crush that adorably evil little guy with hugs.

Thanks so much guys! xD Glad you like my drawing of Chow. In my head canon he's a scary stalker every time I see a picture of him in someone's game I just wanna find them and scream "RUN YOU FOOL."

I have to sprite the monkeys next. |: I'm not a big fan of monkeys and apes to be honest. Unless we're talking about Specter from Ape Escape. I could just crush that adorably evil little guy with hugs.

I had a crush on Specter to be honest in the game xD Ape escape is fun o3o

Back