• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Officer Berri can Draw and Sprite!

Did you do the same squirrel twice but with a different t-shirt? The two orange ones

I did. It's because one is the Islander Bliss and the other is the Villager Caroline. There's also two Sally villagers, but one is just Hazel with a different name. I would have made separate sprites of those two as well but I didn't have the same excuse of one being an islander. It would have just been the same sprite copy/pasted.

...My brain is crazy. That made sense to me. @_@

I did. It's because one is the Islander Bliss and the other is the Villager Caroline. There's also two Sally villagers, but one is just Hazel with a different name. I would have made separate sprites of those two as well but I didn't have the same excuse of one being an islander. It would have just been the same sprite copy/pasted.

...My brain is crazy. That made sense to me. @_@

What do you mean by the Islander Bliss?

You really should look up more about Animal Crossing considering you're on a forum dedicated to the games. All of this stuff can easily be found on Nookipedia, and I'm sure the other wikis as well. :p

I'll assume you've never played Population Growing. When you connected your GameBoy Advance up to the Gamecube with a special cable, Kapp'n would show up on the docks and take you to your village's own private island. On that island would be a house you and all the others who lived in your town could decorate, and one house that belonged to a villager. Bliss was one of those villagers.

ITS TIGER TIME EVERYONE.
tumblr_inline_mlrlt3xZD71qz4rgp.png

These ones are late because I felt sick all yesterday morning. xD I'm feeling better today though!

Bangle Bangle Bangle Bangle. SHE IS SO CUTE.

You're welcome. :3 If you see any of the sprites I have wearing the red or blue version of that shirt Bliss is wearing, it's safe to assume that they're Islanders. For the most part, only islanders start off wearing that outfit.

Hey guys. Hey. Guess what? Guess what! WOLVES.
tumblr_inline_mlv801tBjG1qz4rgp.png

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! We're finally done with the mammals! We're moving onto feathered critters!

Freya will always be my favorite. Me and my boyfriend both love her. And she's one of the stars of my comic!

D: Wow I didn't get a single comment on the wolves? o.o; Color me shocked. ;-; and a little sad. I was so excited to do the wolves that I finished them two days early.

Anyways... Burds I guess.
tumblr_inline_mm2ptlaQXu1qz4rgp.png

It's really hard to sprite bird feets. Also Piper's eyes are hard to make look right. xD

D: Wow I didn't get a single comment on the wolves? o.o; Color me shocked. ;-; and a little sad. I was so excited to do the wolves that I finished them two days early.

I like wolves, Wolfgang was in my Gamecube village, I've yet to get him in the other games yet....

Freya will always be my favorite. Me and my boyfriend both love her. And she's one of the stars of my comic!
Freya, moved into my City Folk town fairly recently after I caved a few weeks ago waiting for New Leaf.

Thanks!

@_@ I'm having trouble with chickens.. I just can't get the body right. The head is the perfect size but the face is still hard to sprite and the body looked fat when I colored in Ava's clothes... So I'm gonna have to take a few days to make sure everything is perfect.

ITS TIME FOR CHICKEN!
tumblr_inline_mma2qk07Do1qz4rgp.png

Egbert is best chicken. Also I FINALLY GOT THE BODY RIGHT.

...I'm eating sweet and sour chicken for lunch. Don't tell them, please.

Those are excellent. My favourite has to be Becky even though I don't really like the chicken villagers

I'm not dead! Was just in an art slump! I GIVE YOU DUCKS.

tumblr_inline_mml8pjUzJK1qz4rgp.png

There has been a time were I've had four ducks in my town at once. |: Had two from the start, then the first two to move in were also ducks. SO MANY WATER FOWL. Didn't help that three of them were located in TWO ACRES. That is three ducks RIGHT SOUTH OF MY HOUSE. ._.

I thought so! xD When I posted the ducks I was hoping you'd see them, seeing as your user name is Joey!

So today it's Eagles.
tumblr_inline_mmovpnlN6Y1qz4rgp.png

I think this are alright. I feel like they could have been a little bigger but I'm afraid to tweak them and ruin them. Maybe if I redo the sprites again a few years down the road...

Apollo and Quetzal are the best eagles. Sterling's cool too since we share a birthday.

I would make a "Why are there so many ostriches? The Brochure said there'd only be a few ostriches!" Joke here but... there's only 5.
tumblr_inline_mmsmwrbu621qz4rgp.png

RIO IS BEST OSTRICH EVERYONE JUST GO HOME.

Who here likes Penguins? Because Penguins are up next! But since I have grocery shopping to do in the morning I'll have to wait until the day after to start work on the sprites.

Back